• Ditch VAR completely

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Sack Rodgers in the morning

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to cheer everyone up a bit...as of today we are now the only team in the league without a win. Onwards & upwards chaps.

Only team without a new signing… only team without a win… this ‘only team’ thing is becoming a habit.

Brendan Rodgers faces anxious wait to discover Leicester fate​

Manager's position is under serious scrutiny after six successive defeats as the club contemplate making a change

ByJohn Percy18 September 2022 • 8:38pm

Brendan Rodgers’ future as Leicester manager is increasingly uncertain ahead of the international break.
Rodgers and his players do not report back for training until later this week following the 6-2 hammering at Tottenham on Saturday evening which leaves the club bottom of the Premier League.

Leicester have lost six games in a row, conceding 22 goals so far this season, and Rodgers’s position is under serious scrutiny.

Rodgers is now facing an anxious wait over the international break to discover if he is given more time, with Leicester’s board considering whether reluctantly to change their manager.

Brentford’s Thomas Frank has emerged as a possible contender to replace the Northern Irishman, though compensation could be an issue with Leicester under pressure to reduce their cost base due to Financial Fair Play regulations.

Frank insisted after his side’s defeat by Arsenal on Sunday that he remains “very happy” at Brentford.

“It’s a very simple answer,” he said. “I am here at Brentford, very happy. I am reading very little of these rumours.

“I have been told to be a little aware of it, if I get questions, and of course it is nice to be linked with it because it is something we have done here and done well. That is positive.”

Former Burnley manager Sean Dyche will be considered if Leicester do make a change, due to his availability and vast experience of the Premier League.

Dyche is a free agent following his departure from Burnley in April, after 10 years in charge, and lives in the East Midlands.

Leicester do not return to league action until Monday Oct 3 when they host rivals Nottingham Forest.

Rodgers has been in charge since February 2019 and admitted after the defeat at Tottenham that his position was in jeopardy.

Everything we do now reeks of indecision. If you don’t set out your terms and boundaries then characters like Rodgers will walk all over you.

Pure negligence from the top dogs now.

Brendan Rodgers faces anxious wait to discover Leicester fate​

Manager's position is under serious scrutiny after six successive defeats as the club contemplate making a change

ByJohn Percy18 September 2022 • 8:38pm

Brendan Rodgers’ future as Leicester manager is increasingly uncertain ahead of the international break.
Rodgers and his players do not report back for training until later this week following the 6-2 hammering at Tottenham on Saturday evening which leaves the club bottom of the Premier League.

Leicester have lost six games in a row, conceding 22 goals so far this season, and Rodgers’s position is under serious scrutiny.

Rodgers is now facing an anxious wait over the international break to discover if he is given more time, with Leicester’s board considering whether reluctantly to change their manager.

Brentford’s Thomas Frank has emerged as a possible contender to replace the Northern Irishman, though compensation could be an issue with Leicester under pressure to reduce their cost base due to Financial Fair Play regulations.

Frank insisted after his side’s defeat by Arsenal on Sunday that he remains “very happy” at Brentford.

“It’s a very simple answer,” he said. “I am here at Brentford, very happy. I am reading very little of these rumours.

“I have been told to be a little aware of it, if I get questions, and of course it is nice to be linked with it because it is something we have done here and done well. That is positive.”

Former Burnley manager Sean Dyche will be considered if Leicester do make a change, due to his availability and vast experience of the Premier League.

Dyche is a free agent following his departure from Burnley in April, after 10 years in charge, and lives in the East Midlands.

Leicester do not return to league action until Monday Oct 3 when they host rivals Nottingham Forest.

Rodgers has been in charge since February 2019 and admitted after the defeat at Tottenham that his position was in jeopardy.
Yeah, why the **** would he come here? Brentford have continued the strategy that we made famous while we've abandoned it, we have **** all to spend, and our top players (whom we've desperately tried to cling on to) are all desperate to get out. Grim times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757