Votes: 14 38.9%
  • Give Rodgers the rest of the season

Votes: 17 47.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only I was the ****ing owner

If we could ditch a dozen of these players and replace them with equivalent replacements, we'd be fine to keep Rodgers. His message has just gone stale with this squad. Too many now are looking shadows of their former selves or just not progressing.

Best case scenario is two or three new faces before the end of the month. That might reinvigorate a few of the players and we might just get the six wins we need to be safe. It's a hell of a gamble though.

Much more sensible is to sack Rodgers now. That way, someone new can come in and suddenly this squad isn't a sorry mess any more. It's one with potential and adding a couple of players to that group makes good sense. With a fresh manager, this squad suddenly looks much better.

So I really don't see how anybody with a brain can still support Rodgers as manager.

The problem is who to replace him with. We simply cannot gamble on someone that might not work out. Dyche would be half accepting relegation in my opinion. It's such a defensive and potentially destructive appointment. I just don't see many of the squad accepting him.

The options really are pitiful. I know it sounds ridiculous but it has to be Allardyce for me. He's got such a track record working in this sort of situation and has worked with Glover before. He'd definitely see us safe and make sensible decisions. His record is such that he's worked with all sorts of players before and could handle whatever he comes into.

Big Sam in.

Look at what we’ve been reduced too.

A club seen as progressive and one to look up to, up until relatively recently, now reduced to discussing Dyche and Big Sam. Shameful.

I'd take either. Can't see them having a more negative impact on the mood of the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757