Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Cumberland

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joe_Fox

Go on then, let's hear it.

Just follow my vote. I've been right for ****ing ages

For me that's it. If you can't get the team to at least show some fight against Forest then you clearly don't have the dressing room. The players simply aren't playing for the manager.

I look at the next set of fixtures and just cannot see where any points are coming from.

The only win I see is the cup game against Walsall, and that kind of says it all. With all due respect to teams like Brentford, Brighton, Southampton, and Villa, I would usually view these games as a very good chance of three points. Now I would genuinely be surprised if we get three points from all of those games put together. It's bloody depressing to be honest.

I'm not emotional about any of this. I've just lost complete interest. My 12 year old lad told me yesterday that he'd like to support Salford. We went to watch Salford vs. Sutton and had a great time. I guess that means something is really wrong with Leicester or perhaps top level football in general.

Time for a change.

Well, what do you know?

It's easy to support a club winning the League, getting into Europe on a regular basis and adding that elusive FA Cup. Losing and getting relegated is horrible but, you can't run with the big boys on pocket money. Celebrate the history! Nobody can take the FA Cup and the Premier League title away from us!

Replacing Rodgers would simply be papering over the cracks. Strap in, we're in for a bumpy landing!

I'm not emotional about any of this. I've just lost complete interest. My 12 year old lad told me yesterday that he'd like to support Salford. We went to watch Salford vs. Sutton and had a great time. I guess that means something is really wrong with Leicester or perhaps top level football in general.

Time for a change.
Leicester and top level football I think.

£50 a ticket for paper pep-ball because that’s how everyone should play.

No risks or excitement because statistically a throw in close to the corner flag is more valuable to the team than trying a 30 yard thunderbolt.

Leicester and top level football I think.

£50 a ticket for paper pep-ball because that’s how everyone should play.

No risks or excitement because statistically a throw in close to the corner flag is more valuable to the team than trying a 30 yard thunderbolt.
I paid £9.40 for me and my son to watch Salford. He had a £3.50 burger and I had a Yorkie and a coffee. We stood on a terrace and had a great time.

I paid £9.40 for me and my son to watch Salford. He had a £3.50 burger and I had a Yorkie and a coffee. We stood on a terrace and had a great time.
Plastic wanker

There seems to be next to no speculation on Rodgers position in the media, which seems bizarre.

It's because the media love him, if they didn't there would have already been some serious questions asked.

And it’s because everyone knows that if we actually had the balls to sack him it would have happened a long time ago

He’s here til we we go down, then he’ll walk

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756