• Give Rodgers until the end of the season and then reassess

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Lincolnshire

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Cumberland

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sean Dyche looks like he's heading to Everton.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm really worried we'll regret missing out...
Quite sure he'll get them out of the shit which is really all they need at this exact moment.

Like I said last season, employ him to stabilise and then you can look at who / what you want moving forward.

We'll just float around aimlessly waiting for the water to run out

Sean Dyche looks like he's heading to Everton.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm really worried we'll regret missing out...

Dyche appears to have benefited from his absence from the PL. He was utterly useless in his last couple of years at Burnley.

Maybe it was just because he'd been there too long. Maybe not.

It's a much bigger gamble than people seem to think. Its got Benitez to Newcastle vibes to me. Organises them but it's too little too late and then brings them back up.

Dyche going to Everton is bad news for us. He will keep them up.

At least they, Wolves, Southampton etc have tried to do something. Whereas we’re sleepwalking aimlessly to relegation, completely naive to the situation we’re currently in. But in Brendan we trust.

Dyche is a hopeless dinosaur wanker - but he cannot possibly be anything but an improvement on Lampard

But don’t forget that Everton are still totally shit

Word on the street is that KP have tried to fire Rodgers multiple times now but he avoids dismissal by saying “diplomatic immunity” in a South African accent. After hearing that they simply don’t take it any further. No one has Danny Glover’s contact details so it can’t be legally revoked.

I'm struggling to see many players at Everton capable of playing the way Dyche would try to get them to play though. At least I hope so. I'm happy for there to be 3 teams worse than us come May now. I don't expect any stellar improvement. I just want to still be looking at a PL fixture list with our name on it in July.

It's like being a Leicester City fan again.

Word on the street is that KP have tried to fire Rodgers multiple times now but he avoids dismissal by saying “diplomatic immunity” in a South African accent. After hearing that they simply don’t take it any further. No one has Danny Glover’s contact details so it can’t be legally revoked.
Loved that film. Sat listening to the tape discussing what the accent could be...after having already found a car boot full of Krugerrands.

Detectives FFS.

I'm struggling to see many players at Everton capable of playing the way Dyche would try to get them to play though. At least I hope so. I'm happy for there to be 3 teams worse than us come May now. I don't expect any stellar improvement. I just want to still be looking at a PL fixture list with our name on it in July.

Where's Dominic Calvert-Lewin? You'd have thought he'd be the lump that makes it work.

Assuming he's still at Everton but haven't heard anything recently?

Where's Dominic Calvert-Lewin? You'd have thought he'd be the lump that makes it work.

Assuming he's still at Everton but haven't heard anything recently?
He played 90 minutes for Everton last weekend

He’ll have to do it without Anthony Gordon who has gone to Newcastle for £45m

When Newcastle qualify for the CL it’s going to make me more annoyed about our 2020 and 2021 finishes. Difference is they can reinforce with £££££ in January whilst we bought no one to shore up a top four spot.

He’ll have to do it without Anthony Gordon who has gone to Newcastle for £45m
Can’t remember seeing any Everton games where I thought he looked decent to be honest.

Although it appears to be very possible I just.. don’t watch Everton. Is he that good?

Dyche going to Everton is bad news for us. He will keep them up.

At least they, Wolves, Southampton etc have tried to do something. Whereas we’re sleepwalking aimlessly to relegation, completely naive to the situation we’re currently in. But in Brendan we trust.
I honestly think you want us to go down, just to save face. I can't imagine how miserable you'll be if we stay up with Rodgers at the helm.

I honestly think you want us to go down, just to save face. I can't imagine how miserable you'll be if we stay up with Rodgers at the helm.
You’re an even bigger idiot than I had previously thought then.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854