• Give Rodgers until the end of the season and then reassess

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Lincolnshire

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Cumberland

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I'm struggling to see many players at Everton capable of playing the way Dyche would try to get them to play though. At least I hope so. I'm happy for there to be 3 teams worse than us come May now. I don't expect any stellar improvement. I just want to still be looking at a PL fixture list with our name on it in July.

It's like being a Leicester City fan again.

Well they've got 3 of his old players in Tarkowski, Keane and McNeil.

He loves a good shit midfielder too, especially if they also have crap hair, so Davies will be perfect for him there.

He'll probably sign Ashley Barnes too as he also has a love of shit strikers too, although Everton are already quite blessed in that department.

So yeah, they are definitely going down and good riddance to both the club and the manager.

Just a thought worthy of note.

Today Rodgers got his 12th win for us in 14 matches in the FA Cup. This is his 4th year in the competition with us. Before him, we had that imbecile Puel who treated the competition with utter disrespect.

By comparison, Pearson won 9 ties in 6 seasons and O'Neill won 6 in 5 seasons. Going back further, Bloomfield won 9 in 6 seasons. Nothing to get excited about from any of them.

Gillies leads the way with 22 wins in 10 seasons.

One other stat whilst I was looking this up, Rodgers is about to go past Wallace and Little in terms of City games managed.

Just a thought worthy of note.

Today Rodgers got his 12th win for us in 14 matches in the FA Cup. This is his 4th year in the competition with us. Before him, we had that imbecile Puel who treated the competition with utter disrespect.

By comparison, Pearson won 9 ties in 6 seasons and O'Neill won 6 in 5 seasons. Going back further, Bloomfield won 9 in 6 seasons. Nothing to get excited about from any of them.

Gillies leads the way with 22 wins in 10 seasons.

One other stat whilst I was looking this up, Rodgers is about to go past Wallace and Little in terms of City games managed.
leg end

You’re an even bigger idiot than I had previously thought then.
I'm not sure what I'm worried about more. Leicester getting relegated, or how insufferable you'll be if we go down. The bad news is those two outcomes aren't exactly exclusive. On the plus side, if we stay up maybe you'll return to your box and cheer up a bit.

I'm not sure what I'm worried about more. Leicester getting relegated, or how insufferable you'll be if we go down. The bad news is those two outcomes aren't exactly exclusive. On the plus side, if we stay up maybe you'll return to your box and cheer up a bit.

If we stay up he'll be over the ****ing moon as Rodgers will be long gone.

If we stay up he'll be over the ****ing moon as Rodgers will be long gone.
So you reckon the only way we stay up is by sacking Rodgers like?

So you reckon the only way we stay up is by sacking Rodgers like?

Seems the most plausible chance of staying up like. There's points deductions for rival teams and stuff but they usually kick in the folllowing season.

If we stay up with Rodgers in charge, and staying up is what every member of this forum wants, it’s utterly ridiculous to suggest otherwise, that doesn’t prove those of us who think he should have been sacked long ago, wrong.

An opposite argument is that some of you want Rodgers to stay, not cos’ you think he’s doing a good job, but in the hope that in spite of him we’ll scrape enough points to survive and you’ll be proved right.

If we stay up with Rodgers in charge, and staying up is what every member of this forum wants, it’s utterly ridiculous to suggest otherwise, that doesn’t prove those of us who think he should have been sacked long ago, wrong.

An opposite argument is that some of you want Rodgers to stay, not cos’ you think he’s doing a good job, but in the hope that in spite of him we’ll scrape enough points to survive and you’ll be proved right.
Not every member londonfox, just those who have a bizarre spasm whereby their palm is constantly tapping their back.

I asked an AI bot whether we should sack BR.

It sat on the fence. Here's the response:

As an AI language model, I cannot provide an opinion on whether or not Leicester City should sack Brendan Rodgers. Ultimately, the decision to terminate a manager's contract is up to the club's management and ownership, and it is based on a variety of factors, such as the team's performance, the manager's ability to develop the team and achieve its goals, and the club's long-term plans.

It is worth noting that Brendan Rodgers has had a successful tenure at Leicester City, leading the team to a fifth-place finish in the Premier League in the 2019-20 season and securing a place in the Europa League. Additionally, he has a track record of success in his previous coaching positions, having won multiple domestic titles with Celtic in Scotland and guiding Liverpool to a second-place finish in the Premier League in the 2013-14 season.

Ultimately, whether or not Leicester City decides to sack Brendan Rodgers is a complex decision that requires careful evaluation of the team's performance, the manager's ability to lead and develop the team, and the long-term goals of the club.

I asked an AI bot whether we should sack BR.

It sat on the fence
I asked Alexa. She says we should not sack him.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854