• Sack Rodgers immediately

Votes: 48 78.7%
  • Give him the Forest game then reassess

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Give him the next three games then reassess

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Sausage

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Other (please add comment to elaborate)

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Head-to-head

• Nottingham Forest have lost just one of their six Premier League meetings with Leicester, winning the most recent encounter 1-0 in May 1999. It turned out to be Forest's last top-flight match before this season's return.
  • Leicester have won just one of the last seven league meetings.
  • Forest triumphed 4-1 in the FA Cup last season and could win back-to-back games against the Foxes for the first time since March 1995.

Leicester City

• Leicester remain the only winless Premier League side. They have equalled their worst record after seven matches of a league season.
  • The Foxes last failed to win any of their first four home league games in 2001-02, finishing bottom that year.
  • The 22 goals conceded so far is the most by a team after seven games of a top flight campaign since West Ham in 1965-66.
  • Brendan Rodgers could lose three consecutive home league games for the first time as a manager.
  • Kelechi Iheanacho can score a Premier League goal on his birthday for the second year in a row, emulating Teddy Sheringham in 1994 and 1995.

Nottingham Forest

• Nottingham Forest could suffer five straight league defeats in a season for the first time since January 2004.
  • Each of the last nine Premier League goals conceded by Forest were in the second half, including squandering 2-0 and 1-0 half-time leads.
  • They have conceded five goals from corners, more than any other side.
  • Jesse Lingard can become the third player to score a Premier League goal versus Leicester for three different clubs, after Paul Ince and Paulo Wanchope.

Sausage means sausage.

Sick of all these woke Rebacons trying to change history.

If you love bacon so much why don’t you go and live in Denmark?

DAC79A14-21CB-42D9-8CFE-AF06F0E125A0.jpeg

Head-to-head

• Nottingham Forest have lost just one of their six Premier League meetings with Leicester, winning the most recent encounter 1-0 in May 1999. It turned out to be Forest's last top-flight match before this season's return.
  • Leicester have won just one of the last seven league meetings.
  • Forest triumphed 4-1 in the FA Cup last season and could win back-to-back games against the Foxes for the first time since March 1995.

Leicester City

• Leicester remain the only winless Premier League side. They have equalled their worst record after seven matches of a league season.
  • The Foxes last failed to win any of their first four home league games in 2001-02, finishing bottom that year.
  • The 22 goals conceded so far is the most by a team after seven games of a top flight campaign since West Ham in 1965-66.
  • Brendan Rodgers could lose three consecutive home league games for the first time as a manager.
  • Kelechi Iheanacho can score a Premier League goal on his birthday for the second year in a row, emulating Teddy Sheringham in 1994 and 1995.

Nottingham Forest

• Nottingham Forest could suffer five straight league defeats in a season for the first time since January 2004.
  • Each of the last nine Premier League goals conceded by Forest were in the second half, including squandering 2-0 and 1-0 half-time leads.
  • They have conceded five goals from corners, more than any other side.
  • Jesse Lingard can become the third player to score a Premier League goal versus Leicester for three different clubs, after Paul Ince and Paulo Wanchope.
Wrong thread?

I haven't eaten real sausage or bacon for 40+ years.

I eat more veggie sausages than fake bacon.
Same here, not the 40 years part like but I still have the memories.

What’s your favourite veggie sausage?

Cauldron Lincolnshire.
Nice. Excellent texture. Meatless Farm up there too.

Linda McCartney can bollocks.

Fry’s hot dog for a bbq.

My sister did me some bacon the other day, not sure which brand but it tasted exactly like frazzles.

Granted, frazzles aren’t as good as bacon fries, but you say this like it’s a bad thing?
Yes, because bacon should taste like bacon

FFS, bunch bacons

Granted, frazzles aren’t as good as bacon fries, but you say this like it’s a bad thing?
Not a bad thing at all, texture was appalling mind.

Scampi fries can **** off like. The amount of times I've accidentally bought them from a vending machine after keying in the price instead of the product number. It's a scam.

Scampi fries can **** off like. The amount of times I've accidentally bought them from a vending machine after keying in the price instead of the product number. It's a scam.
I feel a poll coming on.

Joe_Fox Joe_Fox you know what to do.

So Wolves, who have 5 more points than we do, have sacked their manager.

Yet we’re just sitting there doing nothing, and blindingly hoping that our incompetent ****wit manages to turn it around. We’re sleepwalking towards relegation.

I can’t make it tonight as I have covid, but please can someone boo from me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757