• Sack Rodgers immediately

Votes: 48 78.7%
  • Give him the Forest game then reassess

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Give him the next three games then reassess

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Sausage

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Other (please add comment to elaborate)

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Wolves, who have 5 more points than we do, have sacked their manager.

Yet we’re just sitting there doing nothing, and blindingly hoping that our incompetent ****wit manages to turn it around. We’re sleepwalking towards relegation.

I can’t make it tonight as I have covid, but please can someone boo from me?
Get well soon mate, don’t let having Covid affect your bright and sunny disposition ;)

During the international break, I read that Rodgers has visited a couple of hospices to put things into perspective.

He also took his coaching staff away for a few days to play golf because it wasn't right for them to be alone with their thoughts after the Spurs game.

He's been reading again.

1664789119299.png

Scampi fries can **** off like. The amount of times I've accidentally bought them from a vending machine after keying in the price instead of the product number. It's a scam.
Sounds like you might need to learn how to operate a vending machine mate. Oh, and scampi fries are ****ing delicious.

Oh, and scampi fries are ****ing delicious.

Nope. Not having it. Especially not when you're after pickled onion monster munch. All the items are labelled a1/2/3 or b1/2/3 other than one row of mostly shit snacks and 1 row of nice that are 40/50/60. It's a scam to catch you out when tired.

Nope. Not having it. Especially not when you're after pickled onion monster munch. All the items are labelled a1/2/3 or b1/2/3 other than one row of mostly shit snacks and 1 row of nice that are 40/50/60. It's a scam to catch you out when tired.
I don't miss a Sunday Roast, I can live without (good and authentic) fish 'n' chips, but pickled onion monster munch is good reason to move back to Blighty!

Well this gets interesting.
Because this is an emphatic win.

Brendan’s not nearly off the hook yet. But this is a hell of a result for him.

Not just the result. A clean sheet. We looked dangerous with our set pieces and, while there's much more to do, a lot better defending set pieces. Would all the moaners on here be that upset if this kickstarts the season?

Not just the result. A clean sheet. We looked dangerous with our set pieces and, while there's much more to do, a lot better defending set pieces. Would all the moaners on here be that upset if this kickstarts the season?
They wouldn’t - they’re Leicester fans and if we win games, they should be happy.

I think the only person more in the Brendan out camp than I am is Brendan Rodgers. If he turns it and we stay up then I'll be chuffed to bits.

I think the only person more in the Brendan out camp than I am is Brendan Rodgers. If he turns it and we stay up then I'll be chuffed to bits.
Absolutely. It’s almost unheard of for a manager to arrest a slide like the one we’ve seen. If he pulls it off he deserves credit.

I have doubts, but it’d be great.

It would appear that old Musky tits has been getting inspiration from yours truly....

He forgot the obligatory bacon/sausage choice though. Moron.

Don’t do us any favours Brendan, you can still **** off. And that loyalty wouldn’t have anything to do with the (supposed) massive payout you receive if the owners are forced to sack you?

One win over a truly awful team, who still created enough chances to have scored 2 or 3, changes nothing for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757