Possibly Howe, Hassunhuttl, Nuno

None great options for them really. I’d probably punt on Howe

I think:

Southgate
Low
Martinez

I take it Sarri is off the table, that's a pretty clear indication of how their stock has fallen just there. Howe was being firmly linked to the Queen's Celtic recently, if that's where they are now that's another

Well durr........

He be a complete ****ing idiot to go there. I find it genuinely amazing that pundits etc think that he would even remotely consider it.
It's not that amazing when you consider the same pundits and bookies seriously thought the Leipzig manager would go to spurs over Bayern. Clueless, the lot of them.

Well durr........

He be a complete ****ing idiot to go there. I find it genuinely amazing that pundits etc think that he would even remotely consider it.

Maybe it says alot about me but if I was in his shoes I'd go if there was a significant payrise. Then make an arse of it and get a huge payoff....then retire early to do nowt but laugh in my cavernous mansion.

Maybe it says alot about me but if I was in his shoes I'd go if there was a significant payrise. Then make an arse of it and get a huge payoff....then retire early to do nowt but laugh in my cavernous mansion.
Yes, but not everyone is a DNB!

I think BR just wants to shut down the conversation until the end of the season.

Spurs will know who they want and the decision to put that guy in charge until the end of the season was done very quickly. They know that the permanent replacement won't come until then.

I think it's 50/50 myself, irrespective of what BR has said. Much depends on how we finish the season.

I think:

Southgate
Low
Martinez

Not a response directly to you MA, just some general thoughts.

How do Hassunhuttl and particularly Nuno have such a great reputation? Hassunhuttl hasn't done anything that can be considered special at Southampton. They have decent form for a little while now and then but they always regress to being pretty average to poor. And Nuno is a fraud. I think it was BN that referred to him as the 'Portuguese Pulis' and the moniker fits him perfectly.

If Martinez has any sense he'll ride the Belgian train for as long as they'll have him. With that squad even he can be made to look competent.

A couple of blokes on the radio over here this morning were talking about the move Jesse Marsch had just made from Salzburg to Leipzig. It was put to them that he could have gone to Spurs, they pretty much said that they couldn't see that job being attractive to anyone at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757