• I don't vote in polls with such limited options

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

Votes please.

I think the board have told him he has 10 games and he knows we do not have the money to pay him out. It will be a war of attrition, the concerning issue is his refusal to learn or indeed admit when he is wrong, hopefully he does turn it around and stops throwing his toys out of the pram.

I wouldn't be in favour of sacking Rodgers anyway, but I'd love to see the advert for a replacement: Wanted manager for a team with no money to spend and demanding fans who will not be happy with less than a top four finish - preferably another title success with a cup, or two, thrown in.

It will take months to sort the applications from the world's best managers! :043:

I wouldn't be in favour of sacking Rodgers anyway, but I'd love to see the advert for a replacement: Wanted manager for a team with no money to spend and demanding fans who will not be happy with less than a top four finish - preferably another title success with a cup, or two, thrown in.

It will take months to sort the applications from the world's best managers! :043:

Or how about this advert:

“Wanted: manager for a team that sadly has no money to spend because the last bloke spunked it on absolute dross, but a team of quality players if you don’t overwork and injure them. With fans that demand sensible substitutions and lineups, the ability to learn how to defend a set piece on the £120m training ground, and don’t give up comfortable 2-0 leads at home to Brentford”

You’re talking nonsense there mate. None of us demand a top four finish and none of us expect another title success. We’re not being unfair on poor Brendan. He deserves every bit of criticism and has done for quite some time. We’re not being unreasonable and we don’t expect the worlds best mangers to be queueing up to take over.

Don't be told what you want
Don't be told what you need
There's no future
No future
No future for you.

It seems.
Here at Leicester.

Can those who voted to give him 10 games please explain why. I just see that as 9 games wasted.
There isn't an option that exactly fits my opinion.

I wouldn't sack him right now but I wouldn't give him the whole season guaranteed either.

I'm still hoping we see the BR/LCFC of pre covid performances but I do admit that it is looking increasingly like we need a change of management/players as things have gone stale and we are stagnant at best.

There wasn't much wrong with the performance at all for 65 minutes, I watched it on line and was pleasantly surprised by how well we were closing down and creating through the middle. Okay, Brentford had one pretty good chance and should have done better, but bar that, we were good value.

If anyone had watched the first 65 minutes and than switched off the telly in a million years you couldn't see a route back in for Brentford. They just weren't in the game.

Then we make one of (if not the) most stupid substitutions you are likely to see and all of a sudden the impetus switches completely.

Woeful game management in the substitution and then ignoring it was 30 odd degrees on the pitch he doesn't even bother to change it up again to try and regain domination at 2-1.

I, as others, can't see why he did this other than to try and throw the lead away.

I wouldn't sack him right now but I wouldn't give him the whole season guaranteed either.

I'm still hoping we see the BR/LCFC of pre covid performances but I do admit that it is looking increasingly like we need a change of management/players as things have gone stale and we are stagnant at best.
Yeah, I'm basically in this camp too, hence my vote for 10 games.

The problem is, we're only going to sack him after 10 games if we're doing alarmingly badly, and I don't see that happening. I think we'll be plodding along playing Puel ball and be somewhere between 14th and 10th.

Yep. That's it.

It could be less than 10 for me too, if he continues to perform like Sunday.

Same place for me.

Yesterday sounded good for an hour up until the change and then lack of further changes...

I thought with players back from injuries, less fixtures due to no Europe, and a couple of new signings to breathe some fresh impetus into the squad then we'd be pushing on again this season.

But with injuries still coming and no new signings, then it doesn't feel like much is going to change - and feels like a change in manager might be the only way to get that wave of fresh air anytime soon.

We certainly didn't play Puel ball for the first hour yesterday
We were the better team for the first hour yesterday. But let’s not kid ourselves that it was great performance. It was good enough to be beating a woeful Brentford team. But we didn’t play with any pace and from open play I don’t remember us creating much.

We were the better team for the first hour yesterday. But let’s not kid ourselves that it was great performance. It was good enough to be beating a woeful Brentford team. But we didn’t play with any pace and from open play I don’t remember us creating much.
Sorry, we did. We didn’t always complete the move with a shot on goal but our approach play was quite good actually.

Maybe a bit pedestrian at times but that is at least partly due to Brentford parking the bus for long periods.

Can those who voted to give him 10 games please explain why. I just see that as 9 games wasted.
I also saw a season of games last season and positive affirmation from game 1 of this season that he remains as stubborn and pig headed as ever.

A lampard in the stands said:
I hearby demand sensible substitutions and lineups, the ability to learn how to defend a set piece. I demamd it. It's my right!

Jesus. Seriously, wind it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366