Run to remember Vichai (and friends)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spenno

This Saturday (3 November), I'm running from Loughborough University to King Power Stadium (approximately 15 miles) in memory of Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha (and his friends).

I've decided to try and raise some money for the Leicester Hospitals Charity - Children’s Hospital, the same charity that he donated to so generously.

If you see a bloke in a Leicester shirt running from Loughborough Uni, through Quorn, Mountsorrel, Rothley, Birstall, through the town and towards the stadium, give me a honk.

When I arrive at the stadium, I plan to sign the book of condolences.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/run-to-remember-vichai

I'm planning on running from Loughborough University to King Power Stadium on Saturday morning (~15 miles) in memory of Vichai and to sign the book of condolences. I've decided to try and raise some money for a charity that he donated so much to, the Leicester Hospitals Charity, Children's Hospital: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/run-to-remember-vichai

If you're able to share the page, I would really appreciate it. I have also tweeted about it so any retweets would be greatly appreciated:

If you see a bloke in a Leicester shirt running from Loughborough Uni, through Quorn, Mountsorrel, Rothley, Birstall, into the town and towards the stadium, give me a honk.

Donated and shared mate. Amazing thing you're doing - good luck!

I'm planning on running from Loughborough University to King Power Stadium on Saturday morning (~15 miles) in memory of Vichai and to sign the book of condolences. I've decided to try and raise some money for a charity that he donated so much to, the Leicester Hospitals Charity, Children's Hospital: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/run-to-remember-vichai

If you're able to share the page, I would really appreciate it. I have also tweeted about it so any retweets would be greatly appreciated:

If you see a bloke in a Leicester shirt running from Loughborough Uni, through Quorn, Mountsorrel, Rothley, Birstall, into the town and towards the stadium, give me a honk.

Donated and retweeted. Nice idea

Nice gesture and good way to tribute what the man did for our club, I've donated and see you have already exceeded target. Well done.

How did the run go?
It went really well thanks mate. Lovely sunrise in the morning and it shone all the way to the stadium. I had done a quick interview for Radio Leicester which aired during the Saturday morning breakfast show, so I got some beeps along the way.

Was joined by friends when I arrived in Quorn, my brother joined me from Rothley for a bit and another friend met me in town for the last few miles.

I tweeted about it and managed to get some retweets from fans, journalists, Matt Elliott, Rob Tanner and BBC Leicester which helped to spread the word massively.

Thanks again for the donation mate, really appreciate it. I’m at around £1,200 now, which is amazing considering I only thought of doing this at Thursday lunchtime.

Nice gesture and good way to tribute what the man did for our club, I've donated and see you have already exceeded target. Well done.
Thank you very much for the donation, greatly appreciated. The target has been changing every day. Started it at £250 not really knowing what to expect and having never done anything like this before. That was met within 8 hours. Got to £1,000 in a little over 48 hours. The support has been amazing and I’m really pleased people have understood the reasons I’ve done it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757