Russia..

Status
Not open for further replies.

fosseboy83

got back to england last night .. had the best and worst time of my life in space of 5 days.

day1 arrive at midnight to be told the hotels over booked and we've got to travel to the other side of the city. as we're leaving in a taxi see a load of english lads being chase by russian maniacs with ice hockey sticks. get to the new place shit hole.
Day2 the match :mad: decided to get shit faced, blacked out, slept in a park:icon_lol: woke up and my wallets gone.
day 3 return home from said park shower and start sight seeing quality day, lads in our hotel quality despite being mancs and brummies.
Day 4 more sight seeing hit a russian night club, found me self a little blonde number, excellent.
day 5 go see lenin and miss watching city and the rugby, quids in:icon_bigg

went to a gig in manchester, got smacked in the throat by a bouncer

it really has been wierd and wonderful week

got back to england last night .. had the best and worst time of my life in space of 5 days.

day1 arrive at midnight to be told the hotels over booked and we've got to travel to the other side of the city. as we're leaving in a taxi see a load of english lads being chase by russian maniacs with ice hockey sticks. get to the new place shit hole.
Day2 the match :mad: decided to get shit faced, blacked out, slept in a park:icon_lol: woke up and my wallets gone.
day 3 return home from said park shower and start sight seeing quality day, lads in our hotel quality despite being mancs and brummies.
Day 4 more sight seeing hit a russian night club, found me self a little blonde number, excellent.
:102:

what was his name

Last edited:

Wouldnt have wasted my time after he ****ed off to Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410