Sack the Manager!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purplehaze

It's clear that CL can't cut the mustard. I say give him 10 games, then if things don't improve, get rid! Four ponts from 3 games just isn't good enough especially when you think that we've played 2 crap teams and one thats average.

We need someone who says "Hey we are Leicester City" not some jock who thinks that just because he's managed Hearts he's more than than capable of managing one of the great institutions of British football.

What a mistake getting rid of Harry Bassett!

Purplehaze said:
It's clear that CL can't cut the mustard. I say give him 10 games, then if things don't improve, get rid! Four ponts from 3 games just isn't good enough especially when you think that we've played 2 crap teams and one thats average.

We need someone who says "Hey we are Leicester City" not some jock who thinks that just because he's managed Hearts he's more than than capable of managing one of the great institutions of British football.

Look Harry we know you are bitter about Craig but you had your chance now bugger off

Purplehaze said:

is this a joke? or r u being serious???

Me thinks purple haze wants a little attention. After all he is a regular poster (3 posts :lol: ). and obviously from what he has put knows a lot about the game :roll:

Purplehaze said:

I agree totally. :wink:

Havin a larrrf!

Be honest purple haze you are one of 4 people :

Chandler - This could be your shocking revenge, now we have replaced your beloved MA with somebody infinately better.

Dave Bassett himself - Again trying to exact some evil revenge for his unjust sacking ( In his eyes only )

Marlon (Forest Fan) - Out of pure hatred and jealousy that we have got a bright up and coming manager.

Dion Dublin - Pissed off he is no longer guarenteed a starting place regardless of whether he tries or not.

Great thread this.

Oh, by the way, is it Ho Tommy Wright?

:x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00