SACKED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be checking my contract clauses if I was Eddie Howe. Tuchel would be the type Newcastle would have in mind.

There’s a manager I’d have in like a shot if it weren’t for his previous decision to join Newcastle.
Uuugh he’s such a smug, whiny little **** though. I’d defo need a pallet cleanser of Dyche or Pearson between Rodgers and Howe.

Just use soap and water for pallets
Youuuu I thought about it at the time and said to myself ‘no Ted you’ve got this’

To be fair I’m a factory manager so a lot of my work day involves pallets.

I've said it before but he does look like someone partial to a good quumf
I’ve heard him described as the **** from your wife’s work you get stuck talking to at a BBQ.

Youuuu I thought about it at the time and said to myself ‘no Ted you’ve got this’

To be fair I’m a factory manager so a lot of my work day involves pallets.
Hopefully not euro pallets. It's been years since I worked in a warehouse but have a vague memory of TNT Glenfield having only 3 trucks that suited euros in the entire place. Shambles. One of the best jobs I ever had though.

Hopefully not euro pallets. It's been years since I worked in a warehouse but have a vague memory of TNT Glenfield having only 3 trucks that suited euros in the entire place. Shambles. One of the best jobs I ever had though.
Almost everything that we send and receive is 8ft plus so it’s Euro pallets and couriers with curtain siders.

I’ve found that the more popular couriers like TNT, Fedex etc have an amazing propensity for losing anything smaller than say, a car or a sofa.

They only had 2 at one point. After some dozy **** dropped one off a loading bay & buckled the handle.

The dozy **** in question looked uncannily like me.

Summer 1998 I think

Once took Interlink Express to court due to their failure to deliver and subsequent loss of over 2,500 cases of wine sent out mid November as corporate Christmas gifts.

Anyway, they 'lost' the ****ing lot and then claimed that we weren't due compensation for deliveries we paid for due to the fact that we didn't explicitly tell them that said 2,500 cases were for Christmas.

Unbelievably shit courier service.

Once took Interlink Express to court due to their failure to deliver and subsequent loss of over 2,500 cases of wine sent out mid November as corporate Christmas gifts.

Anyway, they 'lost' the ****ing lot and then claimed that we weren't due compensation for deliveries we paid for due to the fact that we didn't explicitly tell them that said 2,500 cases were for Christmas.

Haha okay that shits on FedEx losing £150 worth of door bars.

Bet their staff had a nice Christmas though :023:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861