Sarah Jessica Parker 'Unsexiest Woman Alive'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

I would say that she is a very plain looking individual. So am I but I never had a TV series. :icon_conf :icon_conf

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news?id=38370

SJP200.jpg

She's one of the ugliest "supposedly sexy" birds I have ever seen in my life. I wouldn't even send BG in her direction.

****ing moose.

She's one of the ugliest "supposedly sexy" birds I have ever seen in my life. I wouldn't even send BG in her direction.

****ing moose.

She has loads of cash, so I would be interested.

Who is she ?:icon_conf I don't find her at all attractive but I do have a strange taste in women:102:

First time I saw her was in Flight of the Navigator and my immediate reaction was "****ing ugly shit face".

Then when she turned up many years later with this "Sex Symbol" tag I was horrified.

I don't reckon the lezzas would even touch her.

Last edited:
First time I saw her was in Flight of the Navigator and my immediate reaction was "****ing ugly shit face".
Then I realised I hadn't switched the DVD on and was looking at the reflection in the TV screen

Of course I'm a right good looking bastard.....:icon_roll

Incidentally, to call her the unsexiest woman alive is ludicrous. Michelle McManus?? Jo Brand??? Thats without even thinking!

I wouldn't know,I don't watch films:102: Sienna Miller,Keira Knuightley etc etc wouldn't have a fecking clue what they look like
Neither would I, didn't even know they were in films :102:

I know the names, but that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48