Scarborough's Rate and Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I got Family Guy Season 2 (That's my collection complete), Road Trip (£5 - well worth a fiver coz it's a throwaway movie) and Land Of The Dead (£5 - Not seen it yet).

Yesterday I got Family Guy Season 2 (That's my collection complete), Road Trip (£5 - well worth a fiver coz it's a throwaway movie) and Land Of The Dead (£5 - Not seen it yet).

In my opinion the best season. After season 2 they are rarely very good.

My Name Is Joe...7/10....the most depressing film I ever watched.

Even more depressing than 'Requiem...'

Had to study My Name Is Joe last year, thought it was a load of old tripe.

Are you on about Requiem For A Dream? If so I thought that was a top film.

Requiem For A Dream is amazing! Not seen My Name Is Joe though

wathced nacho libre at the weekend, okay film not bad but Jack Blakc has done better and very few laugh out loud moments.6.5/10

wathced nacho libre at the weekend, okay film not bad but Jack Blakc has done better and very few laugh out loud moments.6.5/10

I saw it the other night! Thought it was decent, nothing special. School of Rock was far better IMO, probably JB's best film

i saw Norbit last weekend, disappointing, had some funny bits but overall i'd give it at 4 or 5 out of 10

4 or 5 depending in what kind of mood you are in and the type of sense of humour you have.

i watched Driven the other night i thought it was a great movie, i would give it a 8 out of 10

Watched the departed at the weekend, was very good, a bit predicatable in places, but a shock in others.

8/10

i have seen the number 23 and music and lyrics..number 23 wasnt bad actually considering it had jim carrey in it but he was being serious id give it 7/10...music and lyrics was pretty naff only gets a 4/10 from me

What did people think of Hostel? I found it funny but not very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69