Scarborough's Rate and Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
jackass the movie 2 is really funnny i went to watch it in the cinema and it was sooo goood, worth every penny.

on saturday night i watched march of the penguin which was a docu-film about the life of an emperor penguin - i thought it was great!!! then i watched wedding crashers which was ok glad i didnt pay to watch it at the flicks though

A Clockwork Orange on Channel 4

Genius! 10/10 :038: :038: :038:

sky plused Slapsot the other day, forgot just how funny it is.

Also american werewolf in london. I remember rik mayall but i've only just seen bricktop from snatch driving a cab....

Casablanca

It's been out for 65 years, is pretty much the most famous and most quoted film of all-time, and I only saw it for the first time yesterday :icon_redf Pretty damn amazing, although still not as good as Citizen Kane

10/10

the reaping 6/10 surprisingly good actually. ah **** it 7/10 just because hilary swank is fit as **** in it.

trailor park boys the movie 10/10 blooooody brilliant

blood dimond 9/10, amazing i thought, shed a tear to my eye at the end of the movie,

lemony snickets 7/10

Future is Unwritten

Went to see this last night. For those that do not know, it is the Julian Temple film about Joe Strummer of The Clash. Absolutely brilliant does not do it justice. The way it is filmed using archive footage, Joe's broadcasts for the BBC World Service and the camp fires where friends, celebraties and ex-band members talk about him was visually stunning. For me personally, it brought back a lot of good memories of the punk days. If you have a chance to go and see this film, take it, you will not regret it.

I have Children of Men and Sunshine to watch this week.....

children of mean is a great film

sunshine a massive let down for me. could have been a brilliant film

trailor park boys the movie 10/10 blooooody brilliant

I watched this last night, I did enjoy it but I wouldn't give it 10/10 as a movie.
For me, it was more like an extended episode and it was very dragged out at the start when they were introducing all of the characters & plotlines, presumably for the sake of the Yanks as the series hasn't been shown in the States.
I thought Ricky came across as a bit too 'intelligent' in the movie as well.

Enjoyable, but not as good as the series itself which was excellent, 6/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69