Scarborough's Rate and Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to see Severance tonight. I thought it was quite good, quite scary and in some parts very funny. Someone behind me was in absolute histecrics the whole way through

For me it was a 7/10 - good for a Brit Film

Went to see Severance tonight. I thought it was quite good, quite scary and in some parts very funny. Someone behind me was in absolute histecrics the whole way through

For me it was a 7/10 - good for a Brit Film

Is that the Shaun of the Dead thingymebob?

Sahara was on Sky movies on saturday and last night but missed it. Is it any good anyone?

Right at your door. 8/10

A really good film and just like the ad says 'with a twist you will never see coming'. I liked this film a lot and it some parts it was really quite chilling. Really made you think how lucky we are sometimes.

Kidulthood 3.85 out of 5

Well made film but tried to go overboard on the realism. Some of the actor was overplayed and it lent too much from the likes of City Of God and Kids to call itself original.

For example the film has a 30 hour storyline, some 15 year old girl does a blow job, then has multiple sex with another older bloke, then sex with a 15 yr old lad and then was still gagging for more.

Ran with the 'inner-city london, kids are tough around here' stance

Last edited:
Children Of Men

Seen it tonight at Odeon on a special preview though Jonny Wossy's Film 2006. Cracking film, some of the fecking scenery is incredible, storyline gets tired but so for so many actors in the best roles they could have helps.

You know Full Metal Jacket that bit with the Vietnamese woman and how realistic the setting is but really its done in Surrey somewhere. There is a moment like this in film, its superb.

Very good SC-FI thriller. It shall be interesting to read the reviews tomorrow and Friday.

8.5/10

Kidulthood 3.85 out of 5

Well made film but tried to go overboard on the realism. Some of the actor was overplayed and it lent too much from the likes of City Of God and Kids to call itself original.

For example the film has a 30 hour storyline, some 15 year old girl does a blow job, then has multiple sex with another older bloke, then sex with a 15 yr old lad and then was still gagging for more.

Ran with the 'inner-city london, kids are tough around here' stance

:081: Sounds wrong.

And how the **** do you come up with a score of 3.85?:icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611