Schools Info Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJN-Fox

I'm looking at maybe applying for a job at two schools in Leicester ... Millfield and Kingsway Primary Schools in Braunstone. I know that there are some teachers on here as well as, probably, a fair few parents. I was just after whatever info you can provide about these schools, good bad or indifferent. I know I can look at websites and the Ofsted reports and such like, however, I have found that local knowledge can often be far more valuable.

Large buildings normally full of kids and some adults with citroens, and bags for life. Who get way too much holiday, and piss most of their time away on here instead of marking books.

A very insightful reply Lazzer and one which will go a long way towards helping me reach a decision, many thanks.

:icon_bigg

I'm looking at maybe applying for a job at two schools in Leicester ... Millfield and Kingsway Primary Schools in Braunstone. I know that there are some teachers on here as well as, probably, a fair few parents. I was just after whatever info you can provide about these schools, good bad or indifferent. I know I can look at websites and the Ofsted reports and such like, however, I have found that local knowledge can often be far more valuable.

:018: Its Braunstone Town - there is a big difference :icon_bigg

Well, it looks like I shall find out for myself soon enough ... I have an interview on Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69