Scimeca completes move to West Brom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you expect players to be loyal?

It's only a job to most players. I bet you'd move jobs after a year if you were offered something better with more money.

Specially if you thought you current employer was giving you jobs you didn't want to do - like play in central defence and right back when you were told you'd play in midfield.

webmaster said:

It's only a job to most players. I bet you'd move jobs after a year if you were offered something better with more money.

Specially if you thought you current employer was giving you jobs you didn't want to do - like play in central defence and right back when you were told you'd play in midfield.

Good point Webby, I think the lads are just a little annoyed that players are leaving left, right and centre.

p.s. Especially

Go if you must..but to WBA!!!whats the point?Will he have an escape clause with them?because hes going to need it this time next year.Down by Christmas no doubt.

I am disppointed in him as he was part of the team that went down, doesnt owe us much as dickov but he still owes none the less.

webmaster said:

That's the point - We now don't expect players like Scimeca to be loyal.

He is one of the players responsible in getting us relegated, and then just jumps ship as soon an offer comes in for him.

I bet West Brom are not offering much more than we are. Even so, we don't need players like him who are not willing to commit.

webmaster said:

Agreed. I would say however this says a lot for Scimeca and MA. Not all of it good. :roll: :cry:

Piss off Scimeca, you were inconsistent anyway. Fair enough it's only a job to you, but at least do it properly whilst you were here. You were crap and the thing that annoys me most is the fact that you aren't that bad a player you just played awful for Leicester this season. I hope you face another relegation next season and you fail to keep your mouth shut as we piss/shit at the same time on you as we pass you by. Munch Munch

Steven said:
Agreed. I would say however this says alot for Scimeca and MA. Not all of it good. :roll: :cry:

Let's face it, he was a Forest player once so he must be pretty stupid.

You're probably right Webbo, but I'd just like to think some of the players do actually care about the shirt they wear, granted many don't.

webmaster said:

The other thing is its not he sort of job that any one of us can do and therefore these lucky b@strds that are in this position, should have some respect for the people that pay thier wages. He could have stayed for 1 season, if we didnt go up i don't think there would be many complaints if he left the following summer.

Malf said:
Piss off Scimeca, you were inconsistent anyway. Fair enough it's only a job to you, but at least do it properly whilst you were here. You were crap and the thing that annoys me most is the fact that you aren't that bad a player you just played awful for Leicester this season. I hope you face another relegation next season and you fail to keep your mouth shut as we piss/shit at the same time on you as we pass you by. Munch Munch

Yer piss off

Malf said:
Malf said:

Yer piss off

You never know, he might have a Lee Marshall type career. :wink:

Steven said:
Malf said:
Malf said:

Yer piss off

That would be extremely pleasing to see. Big nosed twaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Malf said:
Steven said:
Malf said:
Malf said:

Yer piss off

That would be extremely pleasing to see. Big nosed twaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Still can't believe Megson forked out a Million for him. Shocking stuff.

Actually, on the subject of Marshall, he has been linked with us many times before during his time with West Brom, could it become a reality? Scary thought......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757