Scimeca wants Dickov at West Brom......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scowcroft

http://icbirmingham.icnetwork.co.uk...dline=scimeca-ready-for-battle-name_page.html

One player who Albion definitely want is Scimeca's former team-mate Dickov, who scored 12 Premiership goals this term.

"I heard that West Brom are interested in Paul," said Scimeca. "He is a very, very good player and it would be great if he joined. I've spoken to him briefly but I know that Paul has other options as well and he'll make the right decision that suits him."

Dickov also has a clause in his contract allowing him to speak to Premiership clubs following relegation but Adams, who is angry about losing Scimeca, would presumably be furious if Dickov quit too.

Adams said: "Riccardo signed a two-year contract with us, but he has decided to leave after a year. It's disappointing because we would have expected a bit more back from him. Muzzy Izzet stayed here two years ago when we went down and showed loyalty to get the club back up."

But Scimeca insists he did not even know his contract had a clause in it entitling him to leave if Leicester were relegated.

"I didn't know anything about it when I signed the contract, I didn't ask to leave or anything," said Scimeca, who has no similar clause in his Albion contract.

Piss off Scimeca you unloyal twat - You've already buggered off, don't bring anyone else with you....... :twisted:

He didnt know about this clause in his contract? If thats true we are just giving all our signings the easy way out even when they dont ask for it.

Just a minute. Hold on there

But Scimeca insists he did not even know his contract had a clause in it entitling him to leave if Leicester were relegated.

"I didn't know anything about it when I signed the contract, I didn't ask to leave or anything," said Scimeca, who has no similar clause in his Albion contract.

What the Fook is going on here ? We give him a contract with this farcical get out clause in it and not only did he not ask for it, he didn't even know it was there ??

What financial genius came up with that one ???????

Will we ever employ professional businessmen who know what the fook they are doing. From top to bottom we appear to have half baked morons making important business decisions. No wonder the fans have to get shafted year on year. It's to pay for the maladministration

Petrescu said:
He didnt know about this clause in his contract? If thats true we are just giving all our signings the easy way out even when they dont ask for it.

You have to remember, it's the agents who negotiate the contracts, not the players. Although, it was Basset who was arranging them. :roll:

I think the word we are all looking for is Spin.

No player would sign a contract not knowing get out clauses like this, especially when MA talked about them last summer. Scimeca is just saying it to make himself look less of a Judas.

Stop believing everything players say and papers say. :roll:

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's obviously been put in there so that it looks like we had no choice but to sell these players, this is awful if it's true.

Most likely Bassett who arranges these friendlies against suprisingly his old teams Barnsley and more importantly MK Dons

at least if dickov goes we'll get another £75,000.

:roll:

Bassett out, Micky out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861