Scowcroft

What part will the spud play against Leeds?

• Be a sub and come on and look lost as usual

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Be an un-used sub

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malf

I have set-up a poll because i'm unsure about Scowcroft now he's available again!

Can not see MA changing the team with Bent playing so well on the right, if Bent moves upfront then Scowcroft will come on.
Scowcroft is a good player but he has played out of position for so long that his form has dipped dramatically.

Malf, you've missed out "Will start and put in a legendary performance and score a hat-trick helping LCFC romp to a 5-0 win!" :lol:

I bet £20 it'll be walker, scimeca, heath, dabizas, thatcher, scowcroft, freund, izzet, guppy, bent, dickov starting.

bua said:
I bet £20 it'll be walker, scimeca, heath, dabizas, thatcher, scowcroft, freund, izzet, guppy, bent, dickov starting.

That's a very confident prediction bua. I think Micky will pick the right team, that's all I know.

I've got nothing against Scowcroft, but as it's an on-going joke on here about him I thought i'd do my bit. I can't stand him on the right wing though, or the left for that fact. I have a horrible feeling he'll be on the left, with Bent on the right and Dickov and Ferdy up front. Adams needs to stick him on the bench and bring him on when Ferdy gets fcvked.

Malf said:
I've got nothing against Scowcroft, but as it's an on-going joke on here about him I thought i'd do my bit. I can't stand him on the right wing though, or the left for that fact. I have a horrible feeling he'll be on the left, with Bent on the right and Dickov and Ferdy up front. Adams needs to stick him on the bench and bring him on when Ferdy gets fcvked.

Guppy must play on the left. We get so much joy from that side and Guppy's crossing is awesome.

To be honest, I cannot see Micky changing a team that has taken 5 points from the last three games and only conceded 1 goal in 4.

I do think Ferdinand might be rested against Leeds. He hasn't been that effective in the past two games and Adams might well move Bent upfront and Scowcroft on the right. Guppy has to play, what was he thinking of putting Nalis out there against Liverpool? What purpose could he possibly serve out there, Adams does ammuse me. He said after the Everton game he felt we needed to play with wingers at home and get the ball in the box, so what does he do in the next home game? Not bother playing one!!

Malf said:
I do think Ferdinand might be rested against Leeds. He hasn't been that effective in the past two games and Adams might well move Bent upfront and Scowcroft on the right. Guppy has to play, what was he thinking of putting Nalis out there against Liverpool? What purpose could he possibly serve out there, Adams does ammuse me. He said after the Everton game he felt we needed to play with wingers at home and get the ball in the box, so what does he do in the next home game? Not bother playing one!!

It's like he is playing mind games, but playing them so badly that, in essence, he is playing them well!

Fox you are nearly on 5 figures, that's obscene. It's like i've just seen your penis or something.

Malf said:
Fox you are nearly on 5 figures, that's obscene. It's like i've just seen your penis or something.

Gawd, so I am!

To be honest, I'm not surprised. Many a fool has been jealous of this mammoth effort and his/her bickering has pushed my post meter right up into the far reaches of the 10th millenium!

Where is the option for "Dont really matter where he starts cos i will support him whatever, while he is in a leicester shirt"?

It's 100% obvious scowcroft will start on the right with ferdinand being dropped to the bench. I'll bet my house on it if you like boys?

It's 100% obvious scowcroft will start on the right with ferdinand being dropped to the bench. I'll bet my house on it if you like boys?

When Scowy scores again vs Leeds the poll will be totally pointless, so theres no need to even think about voting

homer237 said:
Where is the option for "Dont really matter where he starts cos i will support him whatever, while he is in a leicester shirt"?

Not an option my friend, similar to there's no option for free money at a cash point. It's a little joke that's gone on here for a while about Scowcroft and to be honest I want Leicester to field our strongest team that will give us the best chance of staying up. Scarecrow on the right wing has been extremely un-effective this season and I would like to see Bent there or even Canero.

Who started the anti-Scowcroft thing anyway?

He's ok, nothing special but does a job.

I bet that whoever started it also said something like "Yer, I will get 100% behind any player who pulls on the Leicester shirt"

The amount of contradiction on this forum is outrageous!

All he can do is head like the bird in your avatar.

Joe_Fox said:

I bet that whoever started it also said something like "Yer, I will get 100% behind any player who pulls on the Leicester shirt"

The amount of contradiction on this forum is outrageous!

Anyone with half a brain knows Scowcroft shouldn't be playing at right wing, it's unfair on him, the fans and the team.

Joe_Fox said:

yeah, a very very lousy one when playing anywhere in midfield...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757