scowy

Status
Not open for further replies.
beaumontfox said:
pardon??

oh i get it.this is from a DIFFERENT forum right???

so why don't you keep this on the forum you are talking about instead of dragging it onto this one.

I didn't. You did that.

errrrrrrrr when???

have you not READ anything i've said on this thread???

my comments are about THIS site and about the (imo) sarcastic tone used in several of your recent posts. which have been noticed by others,not just me.

i wasn't having a go at YOU i was only saying that i didn't think someone like you who normally posted interesting and well-thought out posts would bother posting silly things like that!!

where in that original post have i said ANYTHING which is a 'sly' remark about yourself?? :?

please tell me,cos i've already explained my comments three times now,and it seems to me that instead of accepting the reason behind my post-which i didn't think was uncomplimentary,quite the opposite in fact,you've chosen to believe it has some sort of ulterior meaning which i cannot begin to fathom.

actually,i think it's just plain silly to come back onto these boards trying to 'bait' other users cos of what's being said between this site and the one you are involved with. in fact,there's no need for anybody to be doing things like that, better to accept that people choose to post wherever they feel most comfortable.

i'll probably be accused of saying something wrong in THAT now. although for the life of me i can't think what. :shock:

beaumontfox said:
errrrrrrrr when???

have you not READ anything i've said on this thread???

my comments are about THIS site and about the (imo) sarcastic tone used in several of your recent posts. which have been noticed by others,not just me.

i wasn't having a go at YOU i was only saying that i didn't think someone like you who normally posted interesting and well-thought out posts would bother posting silly things like that!!

where in that original post have i said ANYTHING which is a 'sly' remark about yourself?? :?

please tell me,cos i've already explained my comments three times now,and it seems to me that instead of accepting the reason behind my post-which i didn't think was uncomplimentary,quite the opposite in fact,you've chosen to believe it has some sort of ulterior meaning which i cannot begin to fathom.

actually,i think it's just plain silly to come back onto these boards trying to 'bait' other users cos of what's being said between this site and the one you are involved with. in fact,there's no need for anybody to be doing things like that, better to accept that people choose to post wherever they feel most comfortable.

i'll probably be accused of saying something wrong in THAT now. although for the life of me i can't think what. :shock:

Thanks to the large petty Private Message you sent me. Then having the cheek to say you would delete any forthcoming reply. Now, who's being childish here?

There was no need for you to get involved in the first place. Maybe if you didn't poke your nose in to situations that don't affect you, you wouldn't have got this repsonse and subsequent thread. The thread was addressed to me, not you, or anyone else. In my eyes, it was a bit of banter, no harm intended, but it seems you got the wrong end of the stick and thought otherwise by bashing away at your keyboard and taking the 'moral' high ground again.

And before you say I'm dragging it on to this forum, the only way you'll get to read anything from me anyway would be via here as you won't read my reply to that Private Message as explained earlier.....Hmmmmm

:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4391
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4384
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366