Season awards

Skitzo

Seeing as there are only 7 games left think this topic can at least be started to see who you all think deserve the below awards.

Player of the year - Jonny Evans, shaky start but has quickly become a stalwart of the side and displaced the club captain, clearly our defensive leader too.
Young player of the year - Ben Chilwell, personally I came very close to giving him Player of the year let alone young player, apart from a few idiots on twitter there is no one that thinks he shouldn't be first choice anymore and had become England's first choice left back.
Goal of the season - Demarai Gray (Cardiff away), the goal itself was nothing special but it meant everything at the time.
Most improved player - Ricardo after a few games he looked a defensive liability, got a bit of help with Amartey's injury but since then has been rock solid at the back and superb going forward

jb5000

They’re called sliders, Grandad and they’re inexplicably popular with the youths.
Kids of today. First I hear they're not drinking as heavily, smoking or having casual sex like my generation's youth. Now I hear they're wearing £85 flipflops. What have we done to their world for them to turn out this way?

Robin127

Kids of today. First I hear they're not drinking as heavily, smoking or having casual sex like my generation's youth. Now I hear they're wearing £85 flipflops. What have we done to their world for them to turn out this way?
And wearing socks with them too.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Liverpool  25
Manchester City  19
Leicester  17
Chelsea  17
Arsenal  15
Palace  14
Tottenham   12
Burnley  12
Bournemouth  12