Season awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitzo

Seeing as there are only 7 games left think this topic can at least be started to see who you all think deserve the below awards.

Player of the year - Jonny Evans, shaky start but has quickly become a stalwart of the side and displaced the club captain, clearly our defensive leader too.
Young player of the year - Ben Chilwell, personally I came very close to giving him Player of the year let alone young player, apart from a few idiots on twitter there is no one that thinks he shouldn't be first choice anymore and had become England's first choice left back.
Goal of the season - Demarai Gray (Cardiff away), the goal itself was nothing special but it meant everything at the time.
Most improved player - Ricardo after a few games he looked a defensive liability, got a bit of help with Amartey's injury but since then has been rock solid at the back and superb going forward

They seem to be 'Nike' flip-flops. They probably cost around £85.

They seem to be 'Nike' flip-flops. They probably cost around £85.

£85??? Ffs. Next time I'm on a beach holiday I'll stock up on the €5 ones they sell and fund an early retirement.

They’re called sliders, Grandad and they’re inexplicably popular with the youths.
Kids of today. First I hear they're not drinking as heavily, smoking or having casual sex like my generation's youth. Now I hear they're wearing £85 flipflops. What have we done to their world for them to turn out this way?

They’re called sliders, Grandad and they’re inexplicably popular with the youths.
A flipflop by any other name would smell as sweet. Or not, as the case may be.

Kids of today. First I hear they're not drinking as heavily, smoking or having casual sex like my generation's youth. Now I hear they're wearing £85 flipflops. What have we done to their world for them to turn out this way?

And wearing socks with them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758