Season Tickets 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

Prices Frozen!

http://www.lcfc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10274~1533276,00.html

Leicester City today announced a freeze on season ticket prices for 2009/10 ... and unveiled a new package of benefits to attract more families, teenagers and children to the Walkers Stadium.

Irrespective of football in either League One or the Championship, City chairman Milan Mandaric has pledged to keep the price of watching football the same at this season's rates.

As part of the club's commitment to a special supporter-focussed 125th anniversary, City also outlined a series of creative packages designed to deliver affordable family football at the Walkers Stadium.

Adult season ticket prices start from £275, which equates to less than £12 per match, with prices for a new category of under 18 season ticket slashed to just £125.

Chairman Milan Mandaric said: "We have enjoyed marvellous support and this is our way of saying thank you to our loyal fans.

"Our season ticket prices continue to compare very favourably with other clubs of similar stature and size.

"Next season is going to be very special as it is the club's 125th anniversary. We are determined that the whole Leicester family is able to enjoy that.

"We have taken the decision that, irrespective of which division we are competing, prices will not increase for our existing season ticket holders.

"Indeed, in the case of some of our younger supporters, we have introduced categories of season ticket which make it cheaper for some age groups and for families next season.

"We want to encourage more family members to support the Club together and we will happily reward this with price incentives.

"Our Direct Debit facility has also been extended, offering supporters the opportunity to spread the cost of their Season Tickets over up to 12 months.

"We are doing everything possible to ensure that being a season ticket holder here is as affordable as possible."

The under 16 season ticket has now been expanded to under 18s at a special price of £125 for the season - to commemorate the club's 125th anniversary. This represents a substantial reduction on existing under 16 season ticket prices, which ranged from £130-£170.

New adult and child season ticket packages are also being unveiled for the first time to help encourage generations of City fans - with prices starting from £270 for an adult and child sitting together.

The Club also hopes to engage the local Student population, with a series of initiatives planned for next season.

City's 11,500 season ticket holders have until March 15 to reserve their seat and renew at existing prices.

After this date prices will increase by five per cent up to April 30. There is an additional 10 per cent increase after this date.

The Sports Bar at the stadium will also become a season ticket holders only facility and an upgrading of facilities and services are planned for Family Club members.

For More Details !! - http://www.lcfc.com/page/SeasonTickets/0,,10274~1533121,00.html

Last edited:
City's 11,500 season ticket holders have until March 15 to reserve their seat and renew at existing prices

Blimey, that's feckin' early :icon_conf

Last edited:
The new 'adult and child' renewal means homer junior gets to watch the whole season for eight quid

Lovely stuff :038:

Excellent news, no doubt some will moan about the date, but IMO I would renew anyway, so to have it frozen is nice. Though I would have liked a few months withouth the DD payments, but at least if I start in March they will be done by September?

And they're remaking the 1884 season tickets only, good move IMO should make it less rammed.

They should also do something like draw 125 fans names out of the hat and give them free season tickets. Or for every home game provide a VIP day out for 125 fans. Something like that anyway.

Glad they've frozen prices, but the date is a big problem for me. I won't know if I'm going to be able to go to these matches until mid-may. People who may be going away to Uni won't know where they'll be living until late summer either.

I've shown this club loyalty with a season ticket for over 10 years, so I would be a little disappointed if I do eventually get a ST if I'm penalised for circumstances that are out of my control.

Glad they've frozen prices, but the date is a big problem for me. I won't know if I'm going to be able to go to these matches until mid-may. People who may be going away to Uni won't know where they'll be living until late summer either.

I've shown this club loyalty with a season ticket for over 10 years, so I would be a little disappointed if I do eventually get a ST if I'm penalised for circumstances that are out of my control.

I understand what your saying FF, but they have to draw the line somewhere :102:

Blimey, that's feckin' early :icon_conf

isnt it just!! so theyre only going to be 'frozen' for about 7wks not really a prize freeze at all i suppose it wouldve been too much for them to put a freeze on all tickets upto say end of may/june

The new 'adult and child' renewal means homer junior gets to watch the whole season for eight quid

Lovely stuff :038:

New adult and child season ticket packages are also being unveiled for the first time to help encourage generations of City fans - with prices starting from £270 for an adult and child sitting together.

thay said "new " you already have a season ticket each so your not a new season ticket holder ,sorry .

Last edited:
thay said "new " you already have a season ticket each so your not a new season ticket holder ,sorry .

It doesn't say anything about new season ticket holders it says there is a new package.

It's the 'new' renewal price - check the OS information and you'll see it is applicable

March :icon_eek: If it gets any earlier we will be paying a season in front.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366