Season Tickets 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a bargain to anyone who used to go to football before TV money drove everything mad. It's not always a bargain for people who have to balance other commitments against following their team.

Premier League football is a bargain for people who want to want to smooth over corrupt gains. But that just applies to owners, not supporters.
Don’t disagree with that. I completely agree that it’s also a balance of affordability but no more so than choosing to spend an afternoon at the footy verses the theatre or cinema.

£0 is too expensive. The club should be paying us to watch the dross that Puel serves up.

Jesus man, change the record.
What would you like me to change it to?

Your simplistic view you share with the pundits, where you look at the table and see us in 9th and think “they’re doing well, what’s everyone moaning about”, whilst similarly to the pundits not having to waste your money and a Saturday afternoon watching a turgid, dour home draw against Southampton?

No thanks.

A work colleague has just spent over £700 on 2 tickets for the F1 at Silverstone, a three day event where you see cars flash past you for about 5 seconds, every two minutes or so for three or four hours each day, culminating in a 4 hour crawl to get out of the car park. Makes my season ticket sound like a bargain for sure.

It's an absokute feckin' rip off, and has priced many people i know out of watching altogether - people who have been supporting the club through thick and thin for decades

I'm lucky, and can afford to feed my habit and that of my kids, but a lot of people can't. And as it's a complete monopoly I stump up the money whether it's an O'Neill or Ranieri in charge, or a Megson, Levein or the current steaming stump

To even hint at the fact that it's in any way a bargain is just plain stupid and/or arrogant and ignorant. A complete blindness to those who can't go and watch the team they've supported since they were born

What would you like me to change it to?

Your simplistic view you share with the pundits, where you look at the table and see us in 9th and think “they’re doing well, what’s everyone moaning about”, whilst similarly to the pundits not having to waste your money and a Saturday afternoon watching a turgid, dour home draw against Southampton?

No thanks.
It was a Thursday night

AT £365 for the cheapest renewal, that's less than £20 a game. In the present day that is a fair price to pay for Premier League football. Unfortunately the days have gone where you could watch a match, get a pint and a pie and have change from half a crown. Even at £395 for a new ticket, that's still cheaper than Arsenal at nearly £900, even Bournemouth's cheapest is near on £500.

There are two separate ways of looking at things, here.

Is it too expensive in a "black and white" world?

Is it too expensive in a "relative" world.

I'm happy to pay it and am fortunate enough to be able to do so. Whether I view it as expensive depends on which question I'm answering, as above.

I never once can be quoted as saying people have to make choices and the cost of football is or isn’t prohibitive.

The price of £400 and £100 for 19 events isn’t rediculous in my opinion, it isn’t even so when you compare it to other similar duration events.

If you have to manage your money closely I completely empathise and have been in a similar position many times but that wasn’t my point.

My point was that it is a bargain. It certainly is v the rest of the Premier League and is probably very competitive v most of the championship.

There, I’m boring myself now.

I am glad Claude Puel will still be manager because fewer people will renew and it gives me more chance of getting a season ticket in the draw.
As a member it has cost me a lot of money to go to every home game this season
Season ticket holders should think themselves lucky.

Thankfully no ballot this year.
Members will have their loyalty points tallied over the last 2 seasons instead. Hooray!

The Club sold its maximum allocation of Season Tickets for the 2017/18 season (23,000), meaning the initial period of 25 May – 25 June will be exclusively for renewals. Renewed Season Ticket Holders will then have an opportunity to relocate to any vacated seats from 26-28 June***, before remaining seats are released to new applicants.

New applications will be accepted from Fox Members only, prioritised by loyalty points earned during the 2016/17 and 2017/18 seasons.

Thankfully no ballot this year.
Members will have their loyalty points tallied over the last 2 seasons instead. Hooray!

The Club sold its maximum allocation of Season Tickets for the 2017/18 season (23,000), meaning the initial period of 25 May – 25 June will be exclusively for renewals. Renewed Season Ticket Holders will then have an opportunity to relocate to any vacated seats from 26-28 June***, before remaining seats are released to new applicants.

New applications will be accepted from Fox Members only, prioritised by loyalty points earned during the 2016/17 and 2017/18 seasons.
I emailed them about the ballot because I didn’t think it was clear when the ballot would be, if it all. This was the reply:

Thank you for your email, members will be able to apply into the season ticket ballot on the 26th June until the 28th June. This seasons season ticket ballot will work on a points basis meaning the more games you have been to more likely it will be you will get a season ticket.

Fox Members are encouraged to note down a new date to register their interest in 2018/19 Season Tickets.*

- Fox Members can now register their interest in 2018/19 Season Tickets at the earlier date of Monday 18 June (from 9am BST)**
- Members have until 4pm (BST) on Sunday 1 July to submit their interest
- Full buying criteria for Fox Members to be revealed on Monday 2 July
- An announcement on 2018/19 Fox Memberships will follow on Wednesday 4 July

Originally scheduled for Friday 29 June, the Club has opted to bring forward the date Fox Members can register their interest for 2018/19 Season Tickets.

This decision is based on anticipated demand and ensures the 2018/19 allocation process is as straightforward as possible for supporters.

As before, Members can register their interest in 2018/19 Season Tickets by calling the City Sales Centre on 0344 815 500 (Option 1)***, visiting tickets.LCFC.com – or by heading to King Power Stadium before 4pm on Sunday 1 July.****

Loyalty points earned during the 2016/17 and 2017/18 seasons will determine priority on applications for Season Tickets.

In another change to the schedule, the full buying criteria for Members will be revealed at the later date of Monday 2 July. The sales period for eligible Fox Members, meanwhile, will commence the following day – 9am on Tuesday 3 July, running until 6pm on Friday 6 July.

Details of 2018/19 Fox Memberships are due for release the same week, with the new scheme set to offer the same great benefits as in previous seasons.

Supporters are urged to look out for the announcement for details of improvements to the scheme for 2018/19.

* Registering interest does not guarantee the Fox Member a Season Ticket.

** Fox Members must register their interest individually and cannot do so on other Members’ behalf.

*** Interest cannot be registered through the City Sales Centre on Sundays throughout this period.

**** Supporters must use the temporary store in the West Stand until Saturday 30 June. A new store will open during at a special launch event on Sunday 1 July.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757