Season Tickets 2020/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pay £70 that entitles you go into a ballot to win the chance to be allowed to go and match tickets ?

What a load of Shite

I’m confused

So I have to pay £70 for something that might not exist?

I don't want to enter a ****ing ballot to sit in a ground that makes me feel like I'm watching Queens Park FC.

I want to go to games when it is safe to sit next to the unknown ****er next to me, when it's guaranteed I can attend matches.

Why the flying **** should I have to pay £70 to confirm my loyalty? My record as a season ticket holder is on the clubs database.

I'll be ****ed if I'm paying £70 when we are playing games that I won't even see.

It’s a possibility that we all pay a non refundable £70 and then no fans be allowed into any games.

The whole thing stinks.

Not paying

So I lose my 20 year season ticket then?

Not paying

So I lose my 20 year season ticket then?
Yep, that’s your punishment for not bending over and taking it up the jacksy whenever the club wants you too.

It’s an absolute shambles.

Yeah, I'm not giving in on this one. I've no interest in going to a 2/3rds empty ground. I've even less interest in paying £70 to keep myself in favour for when we're allowed back in properly. **** 'em. Grubby ****s. I'd much prefer it if they were honest and just told us they need the cash. I'd still tell them to shove it but I'd at least appreciate being treated like an adult.

There will be older folk who are rightly worried about going back into a football stadium. People who have paid money into the club for decades. And the club's suggestion to them is to stump up £70 to not attend any games so they can be allowed back in once we're all vaccinated against the thing at some indeterminate point in the future?

That's not the club for me, thanks.

Every single week, we pay the pampered darlings about £3 million pounds to keep them in trainers.

20,000 people paying £70 is not even half that. Why on earth would any sensible and sensitive business do that?

They've lost my season ticket now. **** them. I'll watch on TV from now on.

Even Man City, of all ****ing clubs, are letting STHs ’defer’ prioritisation for this season, and allowing them still to renew in 21/22. Manchester ****ing City are behaving in a manner morally superior to that of our club.

I say ‘our’. It’s quite clearly **** all to do with us and there’s no point pretending otherwise.

I hope everybody enjoyed the free beers and the odd bit of cake, and the year spent pretending to mourn the loss of the King of a country run by a military junta to keep the owners happy.

Now, stump up and remember who daddy is in this relationship.The ****ing tramps.

What should they do? Answers please within these parameters...

1. It is a business. It has to be in this day and age. The product they sell is football. They can’t and shouldn’t be expected to give it away for free
2. They can’t let everyone in through no fault of their own.
3. They can let in about 8k people
4. They can rotate who is admitted so that everyone as fairly as possible gets a crack at seeing the team play.

There is a sizeable amount of aggression on here. It’s not a perfect situation or even a ‘good’ situation. It’s not the decision of the club to exclude people either. Killer respiratory diseases are apparently a bitch. Who knew.

Nobody is asking them to give away anything for free. A ballot is fine. You can build in some prioritisation for season ticket holders and members. Season ticket holders would ideally only pay 1/19 of their season ticket price but paying the match ticket price isn’t the end of the world. They should certainly be able to keep their priority level for a season ticket for 21/22 for no extra cost.

It is unreasonable to expect people to pay £70 just to be allowed to enter a ballot. It is especially unreasonable for supporters who may be vulnerable, or just uncomfortable attending games (killer respiratory diseases being a bit of a bitch), to pay such a fee under threat of losing their priority status for a season ticket for 21/22.

The club is about to rake in more than £50m for an academy product. They received around £130m in tv money for last season alone. They can easily afford not to rip supporters off for £1.6m unless they’re a) running the club very badly, or b) arseholes who couldn’t give a shit about the fans.

This is the club of a city hit harder than most by this pandemic, in a country which has seen more death than any other in Europe. The seriousness of the situation won’t be lost on people. The economy has tanked and new on the jobs front is only going to get worse, even as we come out of the most severe health impacts of the crisis.

This is at best utterly tone death. But I don’t think this is ‘at best’. I think it’s sheer greed.

What should they do? Answers please within these parameters...

1. It is a business. It has to be in this day and age. The product they sell is football. They can’t and shouldn’t be expected to give it away for free
2. They can’t let everyone in through no fault of their own.
3. They can let in about 8k people
4. They can rotate who is admitted so that everyone as fairly as possible gets a crack at seeing the team play.

There is a sizeable amount of aggression on here. It’s not a perfect situation or even a ‘good’ situation. It’s not the decision of the club to exclude people either. Killer respiratory diseases are apparently a bitch. Who knew.

The idea they’re imposing is to pay a non-refundable £70 deposit to be able to enter some ludicrous lottery where you get the chance to attend a match or two at full match ticket prices

Yes, nobody anticipated the crazy situation we are now in, but then nobody expects a supposed community focussed club to directly profiteer from everyone’s misfortune In a city where people have been hit in the pocket more than most.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366