Season Tickets 2023/24

homer

Leicester City Season Tickets renewals for the 2023/24 campaign will open on Friday 26 May, with prices frozen in all General Admission areas.

The price freeze for renewals aims to continue to make it accessible and affordable for as many supporters as possible to be part of Men’s First Team matches at King Power Stadium.

Since our promotion to the top flight in 2014, Leicester City Season Tickets have been among the most competitive in the Premier League, giving our fans an affordable front-row seat to the most successful period in the Club’s history and one of the most compelling stories the game has ever seen.

Leicester City Chief Executive Susan Whelan said: “Our fans have been with us every step of the way on that journey, in good times and in more difficult times. The week-in-week-out commitment of our Season Ticket Holders in particular has been outstanding, with renewal rates consistently over 90 per cent, even against a backdrop of rising living costs in more recent years. We deeply appreciate their commitment to the Club and to the team.

“Our long-term goal of giving those supporters an established Premier League club, consistently fighting to perform on the biggest stages for the game’s biggest prizes, naturally relies on the growth of our commercial revenues. But that growth must be achieved through sustainable means, including managing the impact on our core support over time and ensuring we remain competitively priced as well as competitive on the pitch. Having applied our first increase in eight seasons a year ago, we feel a freeze for 2023/24 appropriately reflects that commitment.”

The period for existing Season Ticket Holders to renew for 2023/24 will begin at 10am on Friday 26 May, with Direct Debit options also available for supporters to spread the cost of their ticket over up to 11 months. The renewal period will close at 5pm on Wednesday 14 June.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW 2023/24 PRICE GRID >

DIRECT DEBIT AUTOMATIC RENEWALS

Season Tickets purchased through the Club’s Direct Debit scheme will be renewed automatically, with the first payment for the 2023/24 season due on 1 July. Supporters wishing to opt out of the scheme must do so before 20 June to affect the first payment.

Supporters with an outstanding balance at the end of the 2022/23 season will be unable to renew their Season Tickets unless their balance is cleared before the renewal deadline.

FOX MEMBER APPLICATIONS FOR AVAILABLE SEASON TICKETS

The Season Ticket renewal period will close on Wednesday 14 June. Any remaining Season Ticket provision will be made available to 2022/23 Fox Members via an application system that will prioritise entrants with the most Home Priority Points.

2022/23 Fox Members can apply for available Season Tickets from 9am on Wednesday 31 May until 5pm on Friday 9 June. Successful applicants will be notified by 5pm on Thursday 15 June.

ONGOING SUPPORTER CONSULTATION

The Club is actively consulting with supporters on its NFC mobile ticketing strategy and the SK1 Singing Section trial, following their implementation for the 2022/23 season. The outcomes of this consultation and its impact on plans for 2023/24 will be communicated in the coming weeks, before the renewal period begins.

RENEWING YOUR SEASON TICKET

Supporters renewing are reminded that, for the best experience, they should renew online at tickets.lcfc.com, as there will be no over-the-counter-sales for Season Tickets. Renewals will open at 10am on Friday 26 May.

The City Sales Centre is open from 9am-5pmMonday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). Call: 0344 815 5000 (Option 1) or email us. Please note that this email address is for enquiries only - supporters will not be able to renew their season tickets by email.

On Sunday 28 May (matchday vs. West Ham United), Season Ticket renewals will only be processed by the City Sales Centre up to 1pm. Online renewals will remain unaffected.

KEY DATES

Season Ticket RenewalsFri 26 May (10am) – Wed 14 Jun (5pm)
Fox Member applications for available Season TicketsWed 31 May (9am) – Fri 9 Jun (5pm)
Renewed Season Ticket relocationsFrom Thu 15 Jun
Fox Members notified of success in Season Ticket ApplicationThu 15 Jun
Sales period for successful Fox Members to purchase available Season TicketsFri 16 Jun (10am) – Tue 20 Jun (4pm)
Due date for first Direct Debit payment for 2023/241 Jul

HOSPITALITY

Executive Box Holders and Seasonal Hospitality clients will be contacted directly with details of their renewals process and pricing for 2023/24.

Sod the price freeze for current fans - crank the price up for them moaning bastards as well.

Honest opinions sought from current season ticket holders.

Are you going to renew? I've been a ST holder for 30 years and cannot imagine going again next season. I'm so sick of it.

I almost certainly will, but think my boys will duck out if (when) we go down

Are you going to renew? I've been a ST holder for 30 years and cannot imagine going again next season. I'm so sick of it.
Yes, but it’s about more than just the games for me. I go with my dad and either my brother or my kids.

Not a st holder but a member. Can't see me renewing them so i can get tickets for £80 or whatever to see us lose against Rotherham. Surely they're going to revisit the price setting.

I'm not sure. Probably not because I can't see us getting out of the Championship in the foreseeable future. So many teams there that are so much better than us and we get relegated with two others that are also better than us.

I think I'll live on the memories of recent glories before they get tarnished forever.

Salford tickets are really affordable. Lovely.

Nope

I've genuinely had enough of watching delinquent millionaire dickheads swanning around like they are gods gift to mankind.

I've also had enough of millionaire fake managers stealing a living.

I've had enough of top level football.

Don't get me started on the pathetic match day experience at Leicester

At least we won’t have to put up with you on here, you complete tosser

I'll probably get one seeing as they'll be readily available for a change.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854