Season Tickets 22/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant isn't it, they can't even let us renew our position in SK1 we have to take pot luck anywhere in the section.

Ooh, single match tickets up 10% as well

Bargain

Mobile tickets on your phone unless you opt out. If your phone is low on battery and expires before you reach the turnstile you won't get in.

The date for relocating your seat is the day after members have successfully applied for available seats. How does that work?

Brilliant isn't it, they can't even let us renew our position in SK1 we have to take pot luck anywhere in the section.
I think there is a reason for that

I'm in the same boat.

It's a singing section now so they don't want people just renewing seats because they used to sit in them.

I'm in the same boat.

It's a singing section now so they don't want people just renewing seats because they used to sit in them.
I get that, plenty of people would move out anyway but an option to stay near friends rather than get moved if you fancy joining in with the singing wouldn't go amiss.

Mobile tickets on your phone unless you opt out. If your phone is low on battery and expires before you reach the turnstile you won't get in.

Plus imagine the length of queues with hopeless thick ****s like BN trying to use his phone to get in FFS.

Will be an unmitigated disaster from day one

Just opt out and get a card, and get there very, very early for the first game of the season

I'm in the same boat.

Especially miserable ****ers like you

I bet you don’t even know the words to the Ulloa song

'The process of automatic renewal for Season Ticket Holders already on the Club’s Direct Debit scheme will begin on Tuesday 17 May.'

I am a season ticket holder via the direct debit scheme.

Excuse me for being dense, but does this mean I don't need to take any action as my ticket will be automatically renewed? Just checking!

'The process of automatic renewal for Season Ticket Holders already on the Club’s Direct Debit scheme will begin on Tuesday 17 May.'

I am a season ticket holder via the direct debit scheme.

Excuse me for being dense, but does this mean I don't need to take any action as my ticket will be automatically renewed? Just checking!
You'll have to at least choose whether you want to have a plastic card or electronic season ticket.
There's a short video on the LCFC website about this

Don't bother going down to the club to talk to them about where you can move to if you are leaving SK1, they don't have anyone there who will talk to you about it and you have to phone or email about options. It's almost like they couldn't give a shit about customer service.

Presumably you can move to any other unoccupied seat in the ground?

Seems fairly straight forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3967
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758