Season Tickets 22/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Presumably you can move to any other unoccupied seat in the ground?

Seems fairly straight forward.
Not when you are moving a family together and they can't even send you a chart showing what is available, also they can't guarantee you won't have to move to more expensive seats or to an area with worse view. Families moving out of the family stand when they no longer qualify also have the same issue. It wouldn't hurt for them to have someone in the ticket office that you could talk to.

Thank god they're raising prices, I bet footballers are really feeling the pinch of the cost of living crisis and this should sort that right out.

The increase in revenue from this change is the equivalent of what the owner just gifted to the local hospital appeal.

I think ticket prices should be coming down rather than going up. Tickets are such a tiny part of PL clubs income nowadays that it just feels petty.

The only logic I can see is the club wanting to hike the hospitality prices and believing that they have to share that pain across the board a bit.

The increase in revenue from this change is the equivalent of what the owner just gifted to the local hospital appeal.

I think ticket prices should be coming down rather than going up. Tickets are such a tiny part of PL clubs income nowadays that it just feels petty.

The only logic I can see is the club wanting to hike the hospitality prices and believing that they have to share that pain across the board a bit.
I could not agree more.

You'll have to at least choose whether you want to have a plastic card or electronic season ticket.

No. You have to opt for the plastic card if that's what you want but no action is necessary if you're happy with the electronic version.
It makes me think that they think everyone possesses a smart phone. What happens if you order by phone or on a computer and give them the number of your notsmart phone?

No. You have to opt for the plastic card if that's what you want but no action is necessary if you're happy with the electronic version.
It makes me think that they think everyone possesses a smart phone. What happens if you order by phone or on a computer and give them the number of your notsmart phone?
This^^^^ my Dad doesn't have a smart phone and the phone he has got is normally in the kitchen drawer

What happens if there's a court case coming up and your phone ends up in the North Sea? They've not thought this through have they....
You wouldn't be able to email then about it on a broken laptop either

That's not what the video showed.
You had a choice of 2 boxes to click. Electronic or card.
If the actual is different, then the video is wrong.

That's not what the video showed.
You had a choice of 2 boxes to click. Electronic or card.
If the actual is different, then the video is wrong.
If you don't do anything, it defaults to phone.

From the link in the first post:

"Supporters due to auto renew via Direct Debit will need to log on to their online ticketing account to express their preference by Thursday 16 June. If a preference is not selected, mobile ticketing will become the default option."

Bet they don’t even know who Knockeart is, let alone sing about him endlessly like complete ****s

Losers

Bet they don’t even know who Knockeart is, let alone sing about him endlessly like complete ****s

Losers
Anthony was my next door neighbour but I've moved out of SK now, have fun kids, it's a one year trial and I'll be really interested.to see if they continue it.

We cannot find exactly where on the website to express our preference according to the information below. Can anyone help?

Season Ticket renews automatically by Direct Debit. Which ticket will I get?

Supporters whose Season Tickets will automatically renew via the Direct Debit scheme should log on to their online account to express their preference by Thursday 16 June. If you have not expressed a preference by this date, your ticket will default to mobile ticketing.

I can't renew because our current seats are where the singing section is but keep getting emails telling me to renew before the deadline.

Log into your account and it takes you through to where you tick for card or phone, it should be easy
I've done it but it was incredibly difficult, unclear and a very confused process. They clearly don't want to make it easy for us to opt out of mobile season tickets. 'Easy'?

I've done it but it was incredibly difficult, unclear and a very confused process. They clearly don't want to make it easy for us to opt out of mobile season tickets. 'Easy'?
Not the easiest thing to do in the world, but incredibly difficult, is a slight exaggeration !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757