Season Tickets 22/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a 10% increase this year on what were already unacceptable match day prices.

I totally agree that ticket prices should be coming down, not going up. The club have made a very poor decision. I hope that the empty seats that are now inevitable will make them realise as much.

For a club that claims to get things right off the pitch, sometimes they are massively out of touch with the reality of life for supporters.
The biggest joke is that the CEO received an honour for services to fan engagement, the club is on the wrong side of just about every engagement issue imo except for a few box ticking exercises, all papered over by bunging a wedge to local charities and a few bits of tat given out to supporters

There isn't any real fan engagement at Leicester, it's a closed shop.

****ing hell, first increase for years and it’s a fan exodus
I think the problem most people have is the cost of tickets when we consider how much of a piffling little number ticket income actually is compared to TV rights etc.

****ing hell, first increase for years and it’s a fan exodus

Too much is too much, whether they’ve gone up previously or not

Those prices are a ****ing disgrace

The fact Leicester have sold out on season tickets and have a waiting list suggests the price increase is not a problem

It’s effectively a monopoly, they can pretty much charge what they like

That doesn't make it right to charge these prices, though, obviously

The fact Leicester have sold out on season tickets and have a waiting list suggests the price increase is not a problem

It's not the season ticket prices I object to. They are borderline reasonable.

For the first time in many years, last season saw a lot of unsold and/or unused tickets. The ground was noticably less populated.

Match day ticket prices were clearly a factor in this and yet the shit for brains in charge have just hiked the prices again.

For the first time in many years, last season saw a lot of unsold and/or unused tickets. The ground was noticably less populated.

Match day ticket prices were clearly a factor in this and yet the shit for brains in charge have just hiked the prices again.
“How do we fill the revenue gap on unsold tickets?”

“charge more”

A lot of these so called available seats are singles.

I'd say that has more effect than price

Recent stats showed that we were top of the table for percentage ground filled.

something doesn't add up

Nowt to do with Covid-19 then? Darth will be along soon enough, to educate us all and inform us that this was a direct result of Brexit.

Will be interesting to see how the move away from ST cards changes the fullness of the stadium. No more giving your card to a friend/family member when you can't attend will probably mean more empty seats (some will sell back to the club but I would guess some won't bother or will quickly exceed the limit).

Will be interesting to see how the move away from ST cards changes the fullness of the stadium. No more giving your card to a friend/family member when you can't attend will probably mean more empty seats (some will sell back to the club but I would guess some won't bother or will quickly exceed the limit).
This is exactly why I’m staying with the card. No way of transferring the mobile ticket to a mate electronically is an absolute shambles.

Not unless people opted for the card like I did

What stops you from screenshotting the barcode/QR code and sending it to someone else to use?

What stops you from screenshotting the barcode/QR code and sending it to someone else to use?
I'm sure someone on here could explain this better than me or correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the digital tickets don't work through barcode/qr code they work through NFC like Apple/Google pay. You can't screenshot it as it works by your phone sending specific data to the turnstile ticket reader.

I don't think you can download your ST more than once (so could not download to multiple phones)

I'm sure someone on here could explain this better than me or correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the digital tickets don't work through barcode/qr code they work through NFC like Apple/Google pay. You can't screenshot it as it works by your phone sending specific data to the turnstile ticket reader.

I don't think you can download your ST more than once (so could not download to multiple phones)
So you also couldn't change you mobile phone during the season then? That's a massive flaw any way it's looked at

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757