selby

Status
Not open for further replies.

jas123

selby on fire again strolling past higgins, now in the semis AGAIN. got murphy today hope he beats him as i hate murphy lol come on selby another final, surely hes gonna be world champ this year on this form.

My pool team will be playing against MS and co in what looks like a title decider on Thursday in division 1 of the E.T.I.P.L. We won the home match earlier in the season, but now need to win at their venue as we are currently 1pt behind them in 2nd place.
Fully expect MS to play after his jaunt to China.

I lost £2000 on a guy called Tim Singh who played Selby at pool in a money match at Reds snooker club in Coventry. It was about two and a half years ago and I hadn't even heard of Selby at the time. The following year he went on to win the World Pool title. Nice lad too which is nice because some people win a trophy and get a bit famous and they think they are the dogs danglies.

I won money on a kid called Mark White when he beat Leicester player Tommy Donlon.

I'm heading to Great Yarmouth on thursday for a pool weekend, Selby will possibly be there.

I lost £2000 on a guy called Tim Singh who played Selby at pool in a money match at Reds snooker club in Coventry. It was about two and a half years ago and I hadn't even heard of Selby at the time. The following year he went on to win the World Pool title. Nice lad too which is nice because some people win a trophy and get a bit famous and they think they are the dogs danglies.

I won money on a kid called Mark White when he beat Leicester player Tommy Donlon.

I'm heading to Great Yarmouth on thursday for a pool weekend, Selby will possibly be there.

Tommy Donlon also plays in our lge for Mark Selbys old team the Flamingo Flyers

selby on fire again strolling past higgins, now in the semis AGAIN. got murphy today hope he beats him as i hate murphy lol come on selby another final, surely hes gonna be world champ this year on this form.

I set up a we hate Shaun Murphy group on Facebook when facebook first got big - check it out mate. lol.

My pool team will be playing against MS and co in what looks like a title decider on Thursday in division 1 of the E.T.I.P.L. We won the home match earlier in the season, but now need to win at their venue as we are currently 1pt behind them in 2nd place.
Fully expect MS to play after his jaunt to China.

We lost 6-3 to Mark Selbys team, so it looks like runners-up for us.
Had a good chat with Mark and i think he is quietly confident about his chances in the world snooker. He is in the better half of the draw for the championship, but potentially faces S.Murphy in the quarters and he is a real danger. Mark and all the top players are off to Lowestoft this weekend for the national pool championships. Leicestershire have a formidable team and are out to retain a rare back to back championships

did anyone beat mark?

Not this time, but we have had our success against him. I think 2 or 3 of our players have defeated him in recent times. I have only played him in a doubles game when his team played against ours in the team k.o.cup final 2 years ago. I lost but not before playing a couple of good shots of which he acknowledged. All in all the longer a match is over ( best of 9 or 11) the more he is likely to hammer you. In general his pool play is on a different level to even most good pool players

My brother beat him at pool the other week.

My cousin once beat Rex Williams when illiams owned that Snnoker Club in Evington.Not only did he beat him but he insisted on snookering Williams even when it was easier to pot a ball. Williams informed him afterwards that he won't beat anyone playing like that to which my cousin replied ''Well I beat you''

Last edited:
Selbys Leicester team beat Coventry team Reds A this morning 10-8, though Selby himself lost to a young prospect called Rob Butterworth.

lol, how many members are there now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570