Sheepshaggers strike gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
What site is it on?
It could be something to do with cookies.

I get this when I click the link:

<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Request has expired</Message>
<X-Amz-Expires>60</X-Amz-Expires>
<Expires>2021-11-20T12:49:12Z</Expires>
<ServerTime>2021-11-20T13:06:51Z</ServerTime>
<RequestId>GHHEZNBQMGQTYH29</RequestId>
<HostId>NG5PhWzZuRrIXWUeEwF6HYSIn0vZ/0uLUkKVp5sUxrGBFzN1OtaXDqaz0WhDld7PtdudWNqcORw=</HostId>
</Error>
It’s the statement of affairs link from this page:

It’s the statement of affairs link from this page:

If you'd copied the link directly from that page, it would have been this:

What does it say, I can't be arsed to read it?

Derby County suffered a trading loss of £1.2m during their first eight weeks in administration.

The figures were laid out in a 165-page 'statement of proposals' issued for all six related companies run by former Derby owner Mel Morris.
The club went into administration in September following the collapse of takeover talks.

From 22 September to 15 November the club built £2.032m in income but spent £3.278m, including £2.136m on wages.

The situation would have been even worse without a £1.25m loan from investment company MSD, who were already owed £20m by the club and will have a significant say in their exit from administration.

The administrators had previously stated they needed to take loans out to allow the club to fulfil their fixtures. They told BBC Radio Derby on Sunday they were hopeful of the club getting out of administration by the end of January.

Wayne Rooney's side drew 0-0 with Championship leaders Fulham at Craven Cottage on Wednesday to move them on to one point, following the 21-point deductionimposed on them by the Football League.

The Rams are now 16 points from safety.

Also in the statement, it is confirmed the administrators' fees are estimated at £1.7m across all six companies, with additional legal fees of £1.1m.

One of their potential buyers has pulled out. He seemed to be having a bit of a Twitter meltdown yesterday and has now withdrawn:

Some words of wisdom from the ever knowledgeable Don Goodman on SSN just now:-

'If Derby escape from relegation, it will be a greater achievement than Leicester winning the Premier League'

Hmmm

They are still 11 points from safety. I don't think they will manage it.
If they keep averaging the same points/game as so far, they will finish up with 37-38 points, even after the 21 pont deduction. I wouldn't fancy either Peterborough or Barnsley to better that. All it needs is for any of Cardiff, Reading or Brum to hit a sticky patch and the shaggers will stay up. I wouldn't bet against it.

'If Derby escape from relegation, it will be a greater achievement than Leicester winning the Premier League'
Perhaps not quite that but it would be a fantastic achievement by a club I hate led by a manager detest.

They're doing really well all things considered, I think they'll still go down but I'll be surprised if they're bottom. As much as I hate to say it, Wayne Rooney must be a pretty decent manager despite it all

It was the games in hand that helped Leicester build momentum during the "Great Escape."
No, it wasn’t. We had one game in hand (Chelsea) which was the one game we lost during The Great Escape.

They're doing really well all things considered, I think they'll still go down but I'll be surprised if they're bottom. As much as I hate to say it, Wayne Rooney must be a pretty decent manager despite it all
He's doing an excellent job.

Rooney is doing a good job no doubt, he's instilled a fighting spirit. It would be easy to just give up in the face of a -21 point penalty but Derby are normally knocking around the play offs these days, so minus 21 from that they'd be knocking around the relegation places and have one of the higher wage bills in the league - survival wouldn't be that spectacular, nevermind winning the prem with a team worth £20m spectacular. Leeds also made the play offs after a -15 penalty once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363