Sheepshaggers strike gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derby statement. I don’t think they’re getting on that well together, at the moment.

That statement from the administrators is like a government update - all waffle and bollocks with no substance whatsoever.

Honestly feel sorry for Derby fans in all this.

****ing hell, that’s a shitshow on ice

Who the **** are their administrators - Paul Chuckle and Wee Jimmy Krankie ?

Could be out of the relegation zone if they win on the weekend and other results go their way.

Got to say, if they stay up, it would be an incredible achievement.

Rooney's stock will be sky high. He's probably already done a better job than Frank Lampard did, and he landed the Chelsea job.

Fair play to Rooney. He’s doing a great job. The Derby players and management deserve to stay up and I hope they do.

I do feel sorry for Wycombe though. They have a totally legitimate gripe.

Fair play to Rooney. He’s doing a great job. The Derby players and management deserve to stay up and I hope they do.

I do feel sorry for Wycombe though. They have a totally legitimate gripe.
Many Peterborough fans feel that Wycombe were unfairly promoted at their expense when Covid cut the season short, so perhaps 'what goes around, comes around' applies here.
If only we could find an example of Posh gaining an unfair advantage over the shaggers, the circle would be complete.

Could be out of the relegation zone if they win on the weekend and other results go their way.

Got to say, if they stay up, it would be an incredible achievement.

Rooney's stock will be sky high. He's probably already done a better job than Frank Lampard did, and he landed the Chelsea job.
Get ready for him to replace Rangnick (sp?)

Seems to be the latest situation. I'm actually surprised this isn't getting more national coverage - looks like they're really on the brink.

Seems to be the latest situation. I'm actually surprised this isn't getting more national coverage - looks like they're really on the brink.

Looks like a few rich people not wanting to give anything up to other rich people, to me.

The figures in that article are also working on the assumption that HMRC will accept 25% of money owed to them. Given that they fought hard to gain preferred creditor status, will they do that?

I’d be surprised if any replacement club is allowed to start again in League Two. I don’t have time to look for it now but isn’t there an FA rule that would make that impossible? Not to mention it would be an enormous task for anyone to put together a club capable of playing in the EFL that quickly.

I’d be surprised if any replacement club is allowed to start again in League Two. I don’t have time to look for it now but isn’t there an FA rule that would make that impossible? Not to mention it would be an enormous task for anyone to put together a club capable of playing in the EFL that quickly.
Yeah, I don't know where that idea has come from.

That said, they basically have a challenge of that scale on their hands now. They only have 5 players with contracts beyond this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363