Sheepshaggers strike gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said that a bit ago (in here, I think).

I find this bit quite interesting and I think those involved should be asking more questions.

"After ending talks at Derby in December, Kirchner attempted to buy Championship rivals Preston North End. His takeover attempts there collapsed last week, only for him to turn his attentions back to the Rams days later"

So they have been telling the EFL for months that they are going through the selection process regards their preferred bidder and yet it seems that this guy only came back into the fold this week after his bid for Preston failed.

The whole thing, including him, seems utterly tin pot.

I find this bit quite interesting and I think those involved should be asking more questions.

"After ending talks at Derby in December, Kirchner attempted to buy Championship rivals Preston North End. His takeover attempts there collapsed last week, only for him to turn his attentions back to the Rams days later"

So they have been telling the EFL for months that they are going through the selection process regards their preferred bidder and yet it seems that this guy only came back into the fold this week after his bid for Preston failed.

The whole thing, including him, seems utterly tin pot.

He seems to want a club with a sheep on their badge. Odd chap.

That last minute equaliser has finally done it. Bout fkin time the Sheep-bothering scrubs.

Fair play to that Rooney bloke though.
I respect what he has done and said and tired to do.

Anyway - Derby County. Div 3.

Be lucky to start in L1 with how much of a **** up the administrators are making of finding a genuine buyer.

Anyway, got what they deserve.

Be lucky to start in L1 with how much of a **** up the administrators are making of finding a genuine buyer.

Anyway, got what they deserve.
I disagree.
As much as they are local rivals, and we want them to lose every game, the whole fiasco going on behind the scenes hits the fans hardest.

I remember when we were in shit street, it is not a nice place to be.

**** Derby's fans. They've still got the absolute gaul to slate our club over unpaid creditors all those years ago despite doing the same thing themselves right now. 30p in the pound was it Kirchner is offering HMRC? The regular tax payer is getting bummed in the ass so Derby can be saved..

If I was to rank every club in existence in a list of who Is least like to get liquidated, Derby would be right at the bottom owing to their knobhead fans.

I disagree.
As much as they are local rivals, and we want them to lose every game, the whole fiasco going on behind the scenes hits the fans hardest.

I remember when we were in shit street, it is not a nice place to be.
The impact on the fans doesn't mean that Derby as a club do not deserve relegation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757