Sheepshaggers strike gold

tedfoxxx

Eth eth eth eth Wayne Rooney eth eth eth eth Mart Poom eth eth eth eth los oveja es caca

Genuinely struggled to name a single Derby player from the last 30 years. **** me they’re crap aren’t they?! :043:

fitz

Eth eth eth eth Wayne Rooney eth eth eth eth Mart Poom eth eth eth eth los oveja es caca

Genuinely struggled to name a single Derby player from the last 30 years. **** me they’re crap aren’t they?! :043:

Waghorn is at Derby. I heard that on the radio t'other day. From what i saw of the championship over the Easter weekend it's all the same duffer players that were there 6 or so years ago.

tedfoxxx

Waghorn is at Derby. I heard that on the radio t'other day. From what i saw of the championship over the Easter weekend it's all the same duffer players that were there 6 or so years ago.
Zak Whitbread still there?

fitz

Zak Whitbread still there?

Not sure he's not already playing for at least 6 different clubs tbh. Sheff United will fit right in. Jordan Rhodes was playing tother day....mad stuff. Bill Maynard is at Newport County now so I'm guessing Bristol City are no longer our competitors.

SilverFox

“Meet Erik Alonso, the Spaniard who's agreed to buy Wayne Rooney's Derby County”

:icon lol::icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:

FOX Franks

“Meet Erik Alonso, the Spaniard who's agreed to buy Wayne Rooney's Derby County”

:icon lol::icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:
I love how every mogul who buys a football club states their intention as “win the champions league” like nobody else has tried that yet. Super stuff.

tedfoxxx

Starting to look a bit hairy, especially if Rotherham can put a run together with their three games in hand.

League One’s Wayne Rooney’s Erik Alonso’s Derby County.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester City3374
2Manchester Utd3266
3Leicester3156
4Chelsea3255
5West Ham Utd3255
6Tottenham 3353
7Liverpool3253
8Everton3149
9Aston Villa3147
10Arsenal3246