Sheepshaggers strike gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are ****ing lucky to not be in the bottom 3

So either a Wednesday win next week or a draw would mean Rotherham need 4 points from 2 games to send Derby down.

****ing lovely

Can we insist KDH isn’t allowed to play for Luton against Rotherham in the week?

It's a ****ing shame Sheffield Wednesday and Rotherham are even shitter than they are. Sheffield Wednesday v Derby will be a cracker of a watch though!

Rivalry or not, the club obviously means a lot to their supporters and I won't be cheering on the financial destruction of another club by a series of shady owners (especially since something similar almost happened to us) providing it isn't one of the greedy six. It's just a shame they didn't go down through normal means because that would have been hilarious.

Rivalry or not, the club obviously means a lot to their supporters and I won't be cheering on the financial destruction of another club by a series of shady owners (especially since something similar almost happened to us) providing it isn't one of the greedy six. It's just a shame they didn't go down through normal means because that would have been hilarious.

Ture. I was hoping for them to get relegated at the weekend but tbh that was 100% about Rooney.

Mel Morris has run the club into the ground - but he must have a cracking PR team because what you hear from a lot of the Sheep fans is 'he's pumped £150m of his own money into the club'. Yeah, but have you stopped to consider why he's had to do that...?

Derby have always had decent crowds, they've got a good fanbase and a stadium already built. Yet they seem to be losing shed loads of money? Their squad now is threadbare to say the least, so there hasn't been investment there. Makes you wonder where the money has gone?

Now Mel is desperate to sell to anyone - we can see the route that Derby are heading down and to be honest, I was suggesting to their fans last week that they would be better to go into administration now, take the points deduction this season and hope to be able to come back up next.

Now this sale will obviously fall through. They will likely go into administration next season, which means they'll be relegated before the season really begins (although I think they'd be in danger of that regardless at the moment).

I have a genuine belief that Derby could be the next Bury.

I agree, I long fir the days of a local derby against The Sheep and Forest

I don't wish for the demise of Derby County but I thoroughly enjoy their misfortune.

Meanwhile, I wish nothing but misery and disaster for Notts Forest. There is no depth too deep for them to sink that would satisfy me. **** 'em.

I won't be cheering on the financial destruction of another club by a series of shady owners (especially since something similar almost happened to us)
Were our owners at that time shady? Or merely incompetent and overwhelmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757