Post Match Sheffield United 1 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hats off to Choudhury. What a terrific performance. He totally ran that midfield for us.

Ricardo excellent, the defence solid. We could, and should, have exploited them more in the second half but we deservedly won.

What talented youngsters we have. That was just a wee bit special from Barnes, Maddison was regal and Choudhury a trooper. Nervy last 20 was just like old times. Pleased, I am.

Not bad. I think we played well first half. Second half they came out fighting and got their equaliser. Our second was a against the run of play but we started to look a bit more comfortable again after that, though hung on a bit in the last few mins.

MOM - Hamza by a distance. Was brilliant today.

Manchester United have equalised. We're down to 4th.
van Aanholt has put Palace back in front in the 94th minute. We're back up... eeerrr... still 4th on goals scored.

Choudhury was man of the match for me followed by Fuchs and Maddison who were also excellent. Perez is getting some unfair stick as far as I'm concerned, I think he did well at disrupting play and he's trying to get used to an odd system which doesn't do him or Tielemans (who was also poor) any favours at all.

Vardy looked sharp and made some teriffic runs in behind as he always does. I didn't like Morgan coming on that early as I felt it gave SU license to attack us while we sat back. Although this was the case, Morgan was exceptional when he needed to be. Big plaudits for Kasper as well. He kept us in a winning position with a superb save.

As good as Ricardo was in the first half, I thought he was poor in the second and gave the ball away too easily.

Hamza imperious.

Fuchs great again.

Fantastic save from Kasper.

****ing Wes. Love him.

And what a goal.

Not an easy place to go and we’ve got three points without really hitting top gear and introducing a player in Praet who will quite clearly need some time to settle.

Can’t complain.

van Aanholt has put Palace back in front in the 94th minute. We're back up... eeerrr... still 4th on goals scored.
No. 3rd. I was right the first time.

3 points and job done. Certainly not comfortable.
I think the players are still getting used to this formation. The players definitely don't seem as comfortable as last year.

Such huge amount of talent that we have, we've not yet settled into a formation that feels comfortable, yet we're unbeaten! Onwards and upwards.

Just a note on Teilmans ...he is really not getting involved as much as I hoped he would. I thought he would dicate at this season, but he's been on the side lines.

3 points and job done. Certainly not comfortable.
I think the players are still getting used to this formation. The players definitely don't seem as comfortable as last year.

Such huge amount of talent that we have, we've not yet settled into a formation that feels comfortable, yet we're unbeaten! Onwards and upwards.

Just a note on Teilmans ...he is really not getting involved as much as I hoped he would. I thought he would dicate at this season, but he's been on the side lines.
I think the shape is restricting his freedom somewhat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4391
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4384
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263