Post Match Sheffield United 1 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we got away with that one didn’t we.

Baffling line up, baffling formation, baffling substitutions.

But thankfully we have Jamie Vardy!

Let off there.

We put a lot of pressure on but still had the same problems of not being able to break down teams like this.

Rodgers has got away with it there to be honest.

Hopefully scraping that win is what we need to get us back on form though.

A win is a win and I'm happy with that.

But **** me, Brendan's decision making from the moment he named the lineup till the final whistle, were mind-numbingly baffling.

So, Perez back in the fold? I’ve always been a fan of his. He has exceptional close control.

The attitude and energy was much better than recent games, though we lacked creativity and quality at times.

Despite his assist I thought Madison had a stinker.

Perez was the best player in the first half, driving us forward.

Mendy and Tielemans were good.

We were playing in the Ukraine less than three days ago. We've got a load of injuries and knackered players.

Sometimes it has to be ugly. Sometimes nicking an away win like that is perfection.

Perez did very well. Justin too. Vardy is a legend.

There is a lot wrong at the moment, we can all see it. But it's about scrapping through it at the moment and that result is exactly what was needed.

Big let off. The three points hasn’t got a sausage to do with that ****ing formation or the tactics but it was a great bit of play for the winner. Can’t believe our Jamie is STILL scoring goals like that in the 90th minute.

Had a tenner on the win and Vardy to score too so I may have gone a little bit mental when that went in.

Maddison needs to stop taking set peices all of them! Nacho is mental I mean can he actually play football how do you air kick a ball infront of you? we are still not moving the ball quick enough however a win is a win, the sooner we get Catagne and Ricardo back the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4391
2Ipswich4389
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4385
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263