Sheriyar to return??

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would be a decent signing.

We're lacking experience and numbers in the bowling attack.

Asif looks like a great signing though. Even if hes just here for half the season.

Thanks for pointing that report out. Good to see some more interest in the cricket forum this year, for the first half of last season it was dead quiet

Other than Sheriyar though not an impressive start.

glyn said:
Thanks for pointing that report out. Good to see some more interest in the cricket forum this year, for the first half of last season it was dead quiet

Other than Sheriyar though not an impressive start.

As well as supporting Leicester city, I'm really into my cricket, so there'll be lots of posts on here from me in the forth coming season. I only joined this forum in July and didn't realise there was a cricket forum. Expect plenty of posts on here from me.

Fox From The Hudd said:
Big cricket fan too......looking foward to the resurrection of Leicestershire under Mr Boon!
Hopefully he will bring Rocky & Harry as his backroom staff :icon_lol:

I am only here for the Cricket forum, seeing as I don't support your small club ;)

It was a shame when the LCCC forum got closed down. I know myself and a few others from TMS have made enquiries to its reopening but the club just seems to ignore our emails :(

I am not looking foward to this season.

CM said:
I am only here for the Cricket forum, seeing as I don't support your small club ;)

It was a shame when the LCCC forum got closed down. I know myself and a few others from TMS have made enquiries to its reopening but the club just seems to ignore our emails :(

the lccc forum got into a right mess though didn't it!! somebody kept abusing scott boswell all the time....

I don't know, throw away a Lords one-day final in one rubbish over and some people will never forgive you :icon_wink

I admit this season could be one of real hammerings not one I'm looking forward. I hope Boon brings some much needed stability to the club, I feel County needs a regime change, people like Gus Mackey etc. All I hope is that the youngsters do some progress this season. Eversince this division splitting, its fecked up counties and made some first-class and other second-class. The dependance on 20/20 and whether England play on your patch has became a joke. I am looking forward to visiting some places further a field this year. Where is Derbyshire's ground in context to Derby.

CM said:

I wouldn't check back too often.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00