Should Harbro be banned from TB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy Genius

Banned
Should Harbro Fox be banned from TB for his own good.

I reckon if Jeff bans him it would be a mercy banning and HF will say thank you when he lands that job in Burger King. Jeff would also be doing the country a service as they would save on any benefits they would have to splash out.

He will have time to revise for his exams and to prepare for his exams.

I say ban him, what do others think?

He will probably learn more from here about spelling and grammar than in any class room. Plenty of pedants out there willing to correct!

Though in all seriousness its about finding a balance. I'm having a break from revision hence why I'm on TB at the moment, though I know I need to get back on with work in about 15 minutes if I want to pass my exam tomorrow!

Has he gone yet? And did he mention a book on his way out? I wont settle tonight 'til I know.

Last edited:
Nope, do you think there are people out there who will remove distractions from him when he has a job? (Says the guy who spends more time on here than actually working)

Has he gone yet? And did he mention a book on his way out? I wont settle tonight 'til I know.

I think he was going to buy " My Big Red Fire Engine" but I think they may have sold out, so he is ****ed really!

probably because we chat shite

:)

Worded that wrong, as beighton previously said that makes me sound like a chav which offends me as I am not! I just didn't agree with what they were saying.

And no I shouldn't be banned, I only have one more exam left now!

Have you noticed steven stopped posting on here BG?

Maybe its because of that time I called him a **** and you laughed....

For two reasons. One my current employers actually make me work. :icon_cry: Secondly my current employers block TB so I do not have access at work. :icon_cry:

Steven said:
For two reasons. One my current employers actually make me work. :icon_cry: Secondly my current employers block TB so I do not have access at work. :icon_cry:
Oh. Nothing to do with being called a **** then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46