Should Leicester fans be content with the current ownership model?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sit upon ham

Do the foxes trust still have the emergency cash?
Yes, we still hold funds which would be used in certain circumstances.

We are working alongside fellow Trusts /Fans Groups and will have input into the Fan Led review, we are also having dialogue with a number of local MP's who are putting forward our views to the person leading the review

There used to be a Foxes Trust representative in board meetings. I don't know if that happens under the current owners though.
That was when we were shareholders too as part of the "Lineker" consortium. The Fan Led Review puts this very much back on the agenda (and remains one of the Trusts declared aims) along with a number of other potential changes which would hand significant power back to fans.

That was when we were shareholders too as part of the "Lineker" consortium. The Fan Led Review puts this very much back on the agenda (and remains one of the Trusts declared aims) along with a number of other potential changes which would hand significant power back to fans.

Thanks for that. Can I ask you to comment on the original post in this thread?

Can we, as fans, select a different group to represent us?

That pathetic statement about the Wembley ticket allocation farce just confirms you lot haven't got the testicles to represent the fans properly.

One of the most limp wristed statements I could imagine.

Can we, as fans, select a different group to represent us?

That pathetic statement about the Wembley ticket allocation farce just confirms you lot haven't got the testicles to represent the fans properly.

One of the most limp wristed statements I could imagine.
And boy, does this fella know about limp wrists.

If the fan review thing goes through, will they be required to tell us if their membership>1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3774
5West Brom3967
6Norwich City3962
7Hull City3859
8Coventry City3858