Sick to the stomach

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

Saw MA interviewed on Sky saying that if Dickov left he would be 'sick to the stomach' - I reckon this is mainly due to the amount of dicking around the club did at La Manga to be honest and I agree totally.

If Dickov leaves, I will not listen to any agent talk nonsense, it will be because he doesn't want to stay - period, and if he fux us off like that, i will be disgusted, truly.

Pump up the jam.

He hasn't started the progress of talks yet, it's his agent who has arranged them.

Although, I do agree with your sentiment Alex if he does leave. We supported him through this La Manga shite, so it would show absolute disrrespect to the club and the fans to fvck off if he does go.

Dickov won't leave. It's his agent's job to fuster up interest in him, it doesn't mean anything really, just agents being what they are - bell polishers.

Joe_Fox said:
Dickov won't leave. It's his agent's job to fuster up interest in him, it doesn't mean anything really, just agents being what they are - bell polishers.

Who's bell are they currently polishing? Dickov's or Adams? No wonder why Adams has a dry grin on his face.

Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:

Who's bell are they currently polishing? Dickov's or Adams? No wonder why Adams has a dry grin on his face.

I think that's to do with getting a new car Malf.

Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:

Nissan Cherry's aren't worth smiling about.

Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:

Nissan Cherry's aren't worth smiling about.

Shogun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758