Silly question time

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazzer

If you are checking in online do you get a boarding pass for outward jouney only or return journey as well ? I have done it for some pleb at work on ryan air and he's going tomorrow and now he is moaning that he should have a return boarding pass as well or he will get charged £35 ? Whats the criac Jack?

Sounds like he's just checked in for the first trip,ask him to check in on line for the return and print off the pass

If you are checking in online do you get a boarding pass for outward jouney only or return journey as well ? I have done it for some pleb at work on ryan air and he's going tomorrow and now he is moaning that he should have a return boarding pass as well or he will get charged £35 ? Whats the criac Jack?

You only get the boarding pass for the journey you are checked in for... tell pleb to check in for his return too :icon_razz

When I go to Turin I check in for both outbound and in bound flights at the same time.
Not a problem for him, he just logs in again and confirms his inbound and print off the pass.

I usually do both legs at the same time, so long as the return journey is less than 14 days away.

I sorted it for him. The return option wasn't available when I first checked in but all sorted now. Thank you all .

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  39
2Liverpool39
3Brighton37
4Arsenal37
5Newcastle37
6Brentford36
7Aston Villa36
8Bournemouth35
9Nottm F35