Simple Human Nature

DB, MA and cork in or out

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

step

In the 88 minute when Gillespie made one of those rare runs down the right wing that he does so well, skining a couple of players on the way and with the ball deep into the corner and a defender up his back side, Gillespie made a magnificent cross into the area ready for a striker to head home, scowy was running to get there. Blake? Well, what can I say.
As this perfect cross came over from Gillespie, blake crosses the white line into the penalty area, He cant sprint, but we would all expect him to run to meet such a cross, he did not run, not even joged, He walking, not quickly,
Gillespie worked his nuts off to get the ball there and blake just casually strolled into the area.
No attempt by blake to get to the ball. Blake showed no respect for what Gillespie had done, No respect for ma, the fans or city, He just strolled.

Now, I could understand it if Gillespie never produces another run like that for Blake, equally I could understand, that unless ma kicks blakes ass, then why should Gillespie produces another run like that for a manager who supports Blake.

Taking that a stage further

If I was a player that was working very hard to achieve a result and some others around me did very little, I would become rather frustrated with my lazzier team mates. Actually I would become very pizzed off that my hard work is being squandered by my team mates, feeling worst when opertunities went to waste and when we lose games that I knew we should have won, I would start to get effing pizzed off with my manager who insists in selecting the lazy/ crap players.

Eventually. I would become demotivated, I see lazyness and poor football being rewarded, my role is then unclear (do I work or not) and I become even more frustrated. It is only a matter of time before my sub-conciously takes over and the angry sets in.
I may even take out my anger on the opposition players and get yellow card by the sackfull.

Does this ring a bell.
The problem is not at the players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673