Simple Plan - Perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it? Blink 182 wannabes. They rip off bands. I admit they can write some nice lyrical soppy love songs that the girls will go crazy about, Craig :D But the music, not good.

Blink 182 originate from hell.

I love blink...

Infact my cousins ment to be burning(Shhhh) and sending me all of his Blink albums...
I think i'll e-mail him in a minute!

Don't rate them, just another crappy teenage scater band IMO

Ricey said:
I used to like Blink....but then I grew up! They are three blokes well into their 20's pretending they are 15!

Their music is repetitive and annoying after awhile.

For once Ricey, we agree! :D

Joe_Fox said:

I hate it when people say this..."SKATER BAND"?!?!??!
NO!
I don't skate, I don't know the first thing about skating...Infact I hate skating.

Blink are NOT a skater band :roll:

m~james said:
Joe_Fox said:

I hate it when people say this..."SKATER BAND"?!?!??!
NO!
I don't skate, I don't know the first thing about skating...Infact I hate skating.

Blink are NOT a skater band :roll:

No, there a CRAP band.

Mark, Skater band is a genre in it's self.

As Lee pointed out, if you like heavy metal music it doesn't mean you can weld lead or anything.

Have a word.

Blink 182 and all bands that attempt to sound like them are sent by the devil to show us those people who secretly love pop music but are just ashamed to admit it. They are the worst band of my life time by quite a distance. Pathetic.

trickytrev said:
Blink 182 and all bands that attempt to sound like them are sent by the devil to show us those people who secretly love pop music but are just ashamed to admit it. They are the worst band of my life time by quite a distance. Pathetic.

Totally agree Trickytrev. These 'bands' are basically designed for kids that don't want to like Westlife, etc, because they think they are cooler than that. Little rebels that are not really rebels at all.

Unbelievable. Blink 182 are shit now. But they were a great band between 1994-1999. The 3 albums they released during that time are brilliant albums that never get old. Forget the latest stuff, it sucks but it dont mean they are designed for these "kids". I think you're looking for the word "Busted". Blink 182 have been a band since 1992. They didnt gain instant success like gay bands like Busted. So cut the crap towards them.

Petrescu said:
Unbelievable. Blink 182 are shit now. But they were a great band between 1994-1999. The 3 albums they released during that time are brilliant albums that never get old. Forget the latest stuff, it sucks but it dont mean they are designed for these "kids". I think you're looking for the word "Busted". Blink 182 have been a band since 1992. They didnt gain instant success like gay bands like Busted. So cut the crap towards them.

Petrescu, it doesn't matter how hard a band has worked or wether they achieved instant sucess. They still make extremely annoying juvenille music. There are bands that play in the pubs round here that sound simular, they have had it far harder than Blink that is for sure, but they still make shite music and I will call it that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263