Sir Les stays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scowcroft said:
Has singed for another 12 months for us according to Radio Leicester.
dublin at the back then. :wink:

Didn't realise he had such good vocal chords.... :wink: :wink:

Seriously though, really hope this is true/confrimed soon.. 8) 8)

Don't know how to attach items, but i've just read Corky's said that as far as he knew, Sir Les went to Bolton for his medical earlier this week, and tha's the last he'd heard. :? :? :?

I`ll look into this and see if I can find out ! my info is that he`s off to Bolton !

BOB HAZELL said:
Don't know how to attach items, but i've just read Corky's said that as far as he knew, Sir Les went to Bolton for his medical earlier this week, and tha's the last he'd heard. :? :? :?

http://www.thebluearmy.co.uk/scripts/news/details.asp?id=15001

Danny Tiatto was also due to complete the formalities of his medical yesterday but veteran striker Les Ferdinand, who is recovering from a knee operation, now seems unlikely to return to the East Midlands, fav-ouring a move to Premiership outfit Bolton.

Cork said: "As far as I'm aware Les went for a medical at Bolton on Wednesday. That is as much as I know."

Thats a pity, got my hopes up this thread did. :cry:

mad biker said:
He`s NOT wrong I`m affraid, don`t know where radio Leicester got that from !!

Do you have any good news mate, any decent new faces on the horizon?

I'm still quite shocked he's off to Bolton.

Petrescu said:
Phew you scared me there Scowcroft.

Yeah, yeah, why would we even want a striker who can score goals!? That would be crazy! Who cares if he can score 13 goals for us last season? Pfft, yeah, **** him! Let's spend all our money on a 20 year old division 3 striker who got 3 goals last year instead! There's a good idea! :evil:

Now you are moaning about the possibility of us resigning our best player last season?One of the few that has genuine class

Graz said:
Petrescu said:
Phew you scared me there Scowcroft.

Yeah, yeah, why would we even want a striker who can score goals!? That would be crazy! Who cares if he can score 13 goals for us last season? Pfft, yeah, **** him! Let's spend all our money on a 20 year old division 3 striker who got 3 goals last year instead! There's a good idea! :evil:
We've already got Dublin dickhead we dont need two players that offer tthe exact same thing, get over it.

blimey o'riley, i'm getting sick of this old vs new argument. it's been done a million times on here now!

IMO the way to go is to assemble the best possible squad, given our resources, in an attempt to gain promotion at the first attempt. it is much easier to gain promotion immediately than if you get stuck in the division for a while. I think this is the way MA thinks too. We do at least have a mix of youth and experience in the squad. I am not going to criticise MA's buys at the moment. Providing Dublin stays fit he will score goals a plenty. Tiatto is what we needed and McAteer will play a lot of games this season.

SamJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758