Sir Les

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southern Fox

I am now a proud owner of the "new" England shirt.

I have on the back no. 9 and SIR LES above!

To top it off I got the legend to sign the no.9 as well.

Get in there and bring on the Euro 2004.

"we've got Les Ferdinand............................"

Southern Fox said:
Sorry, I was supposed to ask what everyone else has on their shirts, should they have one??

Well on me black city shirt ive got Ferdinand 9 on me back.

Scowcroft said:
I might get Scowy on the back of my shirt for a laugh.

People do that anyway seriously! Some people can see the talent that Scowcroft has, very few however, and they are always wearing glasses.

Joe_Fox said:
Scowcroft said:

People do that anyway seriously! Some people can see the talent that Scowcroft has, very few however, and they are always wearing glasses.

You're probably one of the few who don't get on his back, well done to you. At least you can see he tries. :)

Scowcroft said:
Joe_Fox said:
Scowcroft said:

You're probably one of the few who don't get on his back, well done to you. At least you can see he tries. :)

He'll be awesome next season Scowy, I'm looking forward to all the fickle fans talking about Scowy in a positive way again.

Joe_Fox said:
Scowcroft said:
Joe_Fox said:
Scowcroft said:

He'll be awesome next season Scowy, I'm looking forward to all the fickle fans talking about Scowy in a positive way again.

Never had a problem with him playing up front, but for you pair to constantly go on about him in an acceptable way whilst he plays on the wing is shocking really. It's unfair on players who are overlooked that are better than Scowcroft on the wing, I will cheer him on as always but I hate him playing on the wing like i'd hate Dickov in goal.

Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Scowcroft said:
Joe_Fox said:
Scowcroft said:

Never had a problem with him playing up front, but for you pair to constantly go on about him in an acceptable way whilst he plays on the wing is shocking really. It's unfair on players who are overlooked that are better than Scowcroft on the wing, I will cheer him on as always but I hate him playing on the wing like i'd hate Dickov in goal.

I hear you Malf, but I always reckon he does his work well. He's a tidy player, hardly ever falls over. I think Jamie will play striker next season alongside whoever we get. Goals galore IMO.

Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Scowcroft said:
Joe_Fox said:
Scowcroft said:

I hear you Malf, but I always reckon he does his work well. He's a tidy player, hardly ever falls over. I think Jamie will play striker next season alongside whoever we get. Goals galore IMO.

Scowcroft and Morris upfront, with Petrescu on the bench. Perhaps sign someone like Novo from Dundee or Knight from Brighton. Get Richie Partridge from Liverpool for Right wing and Tiatto down the left. Purchase Liam Lawrence and Mark Pembridge for central midfield. Get Stearman in the central defence and also sign Justin Hoyte on loan from Arsenal.

Add a couple more and see you in the Premiership cock

That sounds crispy, I'd go for that one Malf. Do you reckon if we get back into the Premiership that Adams will play Scowy on the wing?

I don't reckon he will.

Joe_Fox said:
That sounds crispy, I'd go for that one Malf. Do you reckon if we get back into the Premiership that Adams will play Scowy on the wing?

I don't reckon he will.

I doubt it, but it depends how well he plays next season. If he has a stonker, Adams will think he's immortal and play him anywhere.

Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:

I don't reckon he will.

I doubt it, but it depends how well he plays next season. If he has a stonker, Adams will think he's immortal and play him anywhere.

Even after lessons learnt from this season?

Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:

I don't reckon he will.

Even after lessons learnt from this season?

Adams doesn't see the Scowy affair as one of the reasons we failed. He says that's a plus point of this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757