Six Nations

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Odds from #####

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologies if whoever sorts this out as not had time, but my 156vcash bet for the Wales v France match is not showing as 'settled' in my vcash betting list. If possible i would like to have another bet before the vbookie season ends.

Cheers:)

Apologies if whoever sorts this out as not had time, but my 156vcash bet for the Wales v France match is not showing as 'settled' in my vcash betting list. If possible i would like to have another bet before the vbookie season ends.

Cheers:)

Settled :icon_wink

Settled :icon_wink

Incompetent oaf!!

Good job nobody fancied Ireland or Italy - otherwise you would have had to plead with Jeff to manually add their winnings.

You just can't get the staff nowadays!

Incompetent oaf!!

Good job nobody fancied Ireland or Italy - otherwise you would have had to plead with Jeff to manually add their winnings.

You just can't get the staff nowadays!

I settled the bet that WON! No one bet on the other 2 so I didn't see the point of wasting 3 seconds of my life and 2 clicks on my mouse when it was pointless :icon_wink

Last edited:
I settled the bet that WON! No one bet on the other 2 so I didn't see the point of wasting 3 seconds of my life and 2 clicks on my mouse when it was pointless :icon_wink

Yes, but people can't see what they might have won, can they?

Useless sod!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58