Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
I have a relly who works for the calls service centre at Sky (no, they're not a porridge eater).

I have just been told that when they reach a certain point during the call that the service centre operator can't handle, they tell the customer to go through a process within the menus that cuts them off from the phone line to avoid the operator getting stuck and banging their head against a brick wall. Thus causing the customer to have to phone again and speak to a different operator.

Shocking, but mildly amusing :icon_bigg

So people reading this will know next time they call Sky can **** with the operator's head even more, once they try out this old routine on you. Nice one.

I reckon talktalk do the same.

...because if the operator asks you to go through this 'process', which should end up cutting you off from the phone line, and you (the customer) don't follow this 'process' (because you are aware of it from this thread) they will then get confused and seemingly frustrated that you're not cut off - as hoped for.

jeeeeeez

...because if the operator asks you to go through this 'process', which should end up cutting you off from the phone line, and you (the customer) don't follow this 'process' (because you are aware of it from this thread) they will then get confused and seemingly frustrated that you're not cut off - as hoped for.

jeeeeeez

Oh right, I see.

So what is this 'process' then?

jeeeeeeez

Anyone know the rate for the standard package with Sky Sports?
I bet the people at Sky might know, maybe even the people who add content to their website might know.

Give it a shot, must be worth a gamble

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47